SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: Apr 15 2010 11:14 AM
- Last Updated: Dec 21 2014 05:38 PM
- File Size: 679.51MB
- Views: 2731
- Downloads: 560
- Pilot Name: John Barresi
- Category: Tutorial (TUT)
- Length of Video: 6:08
- Filmed By: Takako Barresi
Download Rev Tutorial - Sail Loading2 Votes
advanced pressure technique whump
Another in the ongoing series of Kitelife Magazine tutorials for using Revolution quad line kites, this one detailing the dynamic of Sail Loading wherein the pilot is able to compress and decompress wind in the sail at will, using that pressure and added control to flex and unflex the frame, creating a far greater range of movement in varying wind conditions.
One of the greatest uses for Sail Loading is that it also serves to minimize the amount of input required, instead relying on increased or decreased pressure to enhance smaller inputs.
NOTE: A reliable (and free) cross-platform video player is VLC, which should work with any file format including MKV.
- English - http://kitelife.com/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=711
- Spanish - http://kitelife.com/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=728
- Hungarian - http://kitelife.com/forum/files/file/754-hungarian-subtitles-rev-tutorial-sail-loading
- French - http://kitelife.com/forum/files/file/763-french-subtitles-rev-tutorial-sail-loading
Other files you may be interested in ..
0 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users