The Web Site (nuts and bolts)

Sign in to follow this  

This section of the forum is dedicated to ongoing discussion, news, technical insights and education regarding various parts of the Kitelife site and their functionality or effectiveness.

206 topics in this forum

• 17 replies
    • 11 replies
  1. Member tagging

• 16 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  2. Kite Lines Archives

• 0 replies
  3. The SKQ Archives

• 6 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
  4. Tapatalk Mark as Read

• 29 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. Map not working

• 19 replies
  6. 55,000

• 7 replies
    • 4 replies
  7. Eureka

• 13 replies
    • 16 replies
  8. Problem at checkout

• 6 replies
  9. Limited access

• 48 replies
    • 18 replies
  10. website problems?

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 12 replies
Sign in to follow this  
  • Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• SW Va wind meter says "why bother" its 90 and the flag ducks in the yard are laughing at me. But... if I look at it as a workout and have non alcoholic hydration... ha, who am I kidding! Time for a beach trip! I bought a new rev with diamond rods (UL setup that I love) but unless it wants to try to stay in the air without me doing fifty feet, not happening. Honeydo's bring karma for future flying! At least at my home! Good luck choosing, kites come and go, there's always another kite in your future so enjoy them all and keep the ones that make you smile the most. I do.
    • Currently using (2)  RX300's with a TFV12's @ 175 watts. An Elabo tank @70 watts on a Predator 228 and a few other devices.
    • nobody here recommend you something expensive but the circumstances you described of your area ask for expensive kites. flyers explain you why: materials, frames,lines. what other hobbies you have? if we will know will give you one of the best analogy to kiting. fishing analogy: big hook-big catch also applicable to line strength and rod,no way to catch a minnow. car analogy: a lot of horse power faster 0 to 100 MPH on same time more gas consumption,not a good choice for city commuter. any condition have pro and cons,some on costs some on performance. one for all was not invented yet and how long we will have gravitation, air and water will not be. low wind kites dual,and/or quads ? 4-D, Swift are for dual, Rev Indoor and Zen are for quads. if you just want something to fly is one but if you want something to fly good and nice this are some of the best options. 
    • Where in PA are you? Near the ocean or way inland? Double check the average wind speed for your area. Remember, summer winds are the lightest of the year, pretty much everywhere. Come September, things normally improve. Look at used kites to get more bang for the buck. 
    • Hello @joe_m, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat
      Member Map
      KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!