The Web Site (nuts and bolts)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This section of the forum is dedicated to ongoing discussion, news, technical insights and education regarding various parts of the Kitelife site and their functionality or effectiveness.

200 topics in this forum

• 183 replies
  1. Create Custom T-Shirts
  2. posting

• 14 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 48 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 41 replies
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Peter Lynn
      Any Peter Lynn flyers out there? Just picked a hornet up wondering if anyone is flying any other models. Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app
    • Trip to Emerald Isle NC
      That's why I love foils just need a little wind.. Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app
      Yeah Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app
      that is where I fly my kite most of the time ... inland. turbulence, 190 degree, yo-yo wind ... all in one ... on nearly every 3rd windy day ... take me there, I handle it ... I can not picture myself flying my Rev in a purest consistence windspeed, straightest line wind on a beach ... my kite will probably be more still-er than still, when hovering ... LOL   hardest I ever fly is flying a Rev and walking across under the very low twin spaced out highway bridges ... like only 1 time success out of 50 tries ... LOL ... of course, on a 50 ft line.   Sorry that I hijacked it ... because I am still fighting against turbulence wind
    • Brand new to kites!
      I am a rank rookie. I have flown a few friends kites and have been bitten by the "kite bug"!! The kites I have played with are the Prism Jazz and a 2m. foil by Slingshot. Oh boy can that Slingshot pull, lots of fun and I'm sure there is a lot to do with foils. But I'm sorta leaning towards a sport kite. Seems like there are more things the "framed" kite will let you do. I am exploring the kite world and trying to make an informed choice for my first kite. I live in Beize, on the Caribbean shore and do not have any wind problem, (likely too much wind at times). At this time I believe I am leaning towards the Prism Quantum. The second choice is Premier Widow. The Quantum is leading because of budget at this time. I am open to any advice from some experienced fliers. Thanks in advance.