The Web Site (nuts and bolts)

Sign in to follow this  

This section of the forum is dedicated to ongoing discussion, news, technical insights and education regarding various parts of the Kitelife site and their functionality or effectiveness.

206 topics in this forum

• 17 replies
    • 11 replies
  1. Member tagging

• 16 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
  2. Kite Lines Archives

• 0 replies
  3. The SKQ Archives

• 6 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 9 replies
  4. Tapatalk Mark as Read

• 29 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. Map not working

• 19 replies
  6. 55,000

• 7 replies
    • 4 replies
  7. Eureka

• 13 replies
    • 16 replies
  8. Problem at checkout

• 6 replies
  9. Limited access

• 48 replies
    • 18 replies
  10. website problems?

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 12 replies
Sign in to follow this  
  • Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• the problem is  you need the mass (leading edge) to lead the half turn (away from your throw) to wind-up inverted.  So to do an axel you'd have to throw it with the floppy end leading FIRST!  Unless your lines are really short, this isn't likely to be successful frequently, the mass is pushing the trailing edge and it will not slice thru the wind accurately (if at all)
    • Hello @Lararib, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat
      Member Map
      KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Hello @Amundrr, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat
      Member Map
      KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Heckuva drawing.  New one is up, locking this one down.  http://kitelife.com/forum/topic/8286-karma-lpg-120x90-and-rev-hat-10-11-17/
    • Gentleman that I bought it from said the postal service said 6-7 days. I'm giving them a wide berth... international shipping is pretty tricky and can be time consuming. Thanks for the heads up. 2 weeks is what I am expecting.