Indoor Flying

Discuss upcoming indoor events, kites, equipment, stories, flying tips and more... What, me need wind?

86 topics in this forum

• 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 29 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 508 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 15 replies
  • Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hello @1F1yh1gh, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat
      Member Map
      KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • I haven't been flying much. Life has been getting in the way but I did get out last night. Just flew for fun, with a long tail on the kite. Only had to share the field with one other flyer. I didn't get a chance to meet him, but he was very good, doing a lot of slack line tricks. As I was packing up an elderly lady stopped and said how much she enjoyed watching me fly, and that maybe I should help the other gentleman as he couldn't even keep his kite right side up.   Sent from my SM-G920W8 using KiteLife mobile app    
    • Hey, just came here to introduce myself and noticed this neat little feature. Living in northeast Georgia I don't always get a chance to fly due to the lack of wind but the days the wind blows you can almost always catch me in the field flying my Quantum (thanks Andy @ Ocean Shores Kites!) or my Snapshots (1.2 and 2.5). I'm exploring the market for UL and SUL kites so I can find my flying time.  I enjoy flying with my wife and our young son. When I'm doing adult things I teach high school and coach the wrestling and golf teams. I've done a lot of creeping around the site and have learned a lot. I look forward to continuing to learn. 
    • But the ceiling helps mitigate the hazard.. I know the regulations being discussed for drones had the 5 Mile figure attached to it.. That's where I was basing my comment.  
    • Hello @Kite-Dude, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat
      Member Map
      KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!