New Articles

Sign in to follow this  

Event reports, lifestyle pieces, interviews, you name it, check in here for notices of new articles added to KiteLife Magazine.

64 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  1. Kites... Life.

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Issue 7: Novice Class

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Issue 7: Visual Eyes

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Grump Whinge Moan

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  5. Looking Up

• 3 replies
  6. Kites... Life.

• 2 replies
  7. Video Tutorials

• 3 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 3 replies
  8. Review: BiPlutz

• 2 replies
Sign in to follow this  
  • Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• I've been adding to my Quad line collection again.  This time an older Rev, a screen print Rev and an older vintage quad line.  At some point in time they will all be flown.  Most probably at festivals next year.  They deserve an audience.  
    • The crowd favorite, by far!
    • Had a low wind session with hypno wind was very low at first. set bridles to low wind and remove the top spreader. managed to float a bit. then wind picked up a bit but was still around 2-3 beaufort (i'm guessing around 7-8kmh. gust like around 12-13kmh), managed to stay aloft.  what i did learn is to better play with the wind window and i succeeded in a few axels (very slowly. i was like "did you see that? that was on purpose") and managed to get into a fade from a turtle but more work is needed to hold it. i'm on holidays a whole month so i might  hit beaches and football grounds a bit during the week. i wonder if foxy would have been better in those winds...
    • Hello @tomdiving, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat
      Member Map
      KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!