Current Drawings

Giveaways from the past and current publishing periods are listed here... We hold various drawins for some pretty cool gear on a regular basis, and almost all are free and based on your participation.

Subforums

1. Karma Drawings

A unique flier-to-flier giveaway based on the principle of paying it forward.

As a proud supporter of all things kiting, we try to post any new and interesting raffles or contests from the AKA and other pro-kite organizations.

139 topics in this forum

• 19 replies
  1. Create Custom T-Shirts
    • 27 replies
    • 231 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 167 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 98 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 66 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 116 replies
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• HI, I am selling an essentially new Revolution Quad line kite. Its an SLE with all white icarex sail with black stitching. Again, this kite has been set up but not flown. Comes with kite, frame and sleeve. There are a couple places on sail where you can tell it was set up out side. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks.  Free ups priority shipping to lower 48 states, if you need other shipping let me know. Payment through paypal only and hoping for no fees.  $200
    • Being a bit of a newbie from what I've read in the forums the end of the b-series is the end of an era. I would like to own one of the last.

I went to Portsmouth kite festival a few weeks ago and met up with oapbillf. I saw some alternatives being flown including a polo all looked real good.

So hopefully I will have two quads to start my collection going. As i get more I will debate over many hours hopefully which is best!

Sent from my SM-T210 using KiteLife mobile app

• You should buy what you like. The Vented B Series is a nice kite indeed.  I don't think you'll find anyone with anything bad to say about @John Barresi's contribution to the Rev line of kites. He advanced them a long ways in design and functionality. The topic start here was, there are other options beginning to gain more acceptance in the community.. Once the first of the year rolls around, the B Series will no longer be available from Rev.  They are already posturing a new product but alternatives are now numerous..  This was about gathering speculation on the alternatives.. sort of a preemptive "Alternatives to the Rev" threads we see every so often. With The changes at Rev, and other offerings available from different directions, I wanted to get into the thought processes of those like yourself considering another quad for whatever reason..

• Hi, I am real confused I only have a full sail SLE at the moment. With the evenings drawing in I realise that daylight is soon going to be precious, in doing what I love, flying my rev!
      So I'll be able to fly in stronger winds I was going to buy a vented b-series.
      Now I don't know wether to wait, get something else, or just get the vented so in years to come I can say, I'm glad I've got that!
      Any feedback welcome, I like opinions everyone's got one.

Sent from my SM-G903F using KiteLife mobile app

• I agree with you Rob (both Rob's in fact) Rev kind of burned me with the Green Trim Rod change and drop in quality there.  I can't see myself ever buying a new Rev again with the exception of Eliot Shook's offerings. (you get to choose your Frame with Eliot so I can avoid the GT standard rods..) I'd consider a 75% mesh to go with my 40%.  I'm not opposed to buying used though. I want to fly a Phoenix before making a choice or comment on that one. Already ordered 4 Freilein Vertigos and they'll be on the way soon. (3 for a stack and one Max just 'cause I like the look..)