Current Drawings

Giveaways from the past and current publishing periods are listed here... We hold various drawins for some pretty cool gear on a regular basis, and almost all are free and based on your participation.

Subforums

1. Karma Drawings

A unique flier-to-flier giveaway based on the principle of paying it forward.

As a proud supporter of all things kiting, we try to post any new and interesting raffles or contests from the AKA and other pro-kite organizations.

140 topics in this forum

• 4 replies
  1. Create Custom T-Shirts
    • 232 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 33 replies
    • 167 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 63 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 98 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 66 replies
    • 59 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 14 replies
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hello Mech14, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat
      Member Map
      KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • I recognize the Kite on the ground in the Video Still and 18 seconds in.. It's gone by several names bust most commonly called the Tomahawk. I have one in my bag that was given to me.. The kite is decent.. The lines were stretchy and were literally useless. It's a decent performer on good lines/handles..  
    • That's good. I didn't want you guys thinking "Why can't I do that the first time out?".
    • Two days drying time now and all is well, its been folded, bagged, and set up again with no new issues. I'm not using armor-all btw tried that and it didn't work much. Tire shine product has dried pretty well now and I can barely detect if it's greasy or not by feel. In other words, I'm not sure if it has an oily residue or not. 303 is  good to know about but I'm not familiar with it. I might have tried it if I hadn't already used Tire shine. The kite still has a slight odor to it, the tire shine when you first apply it is quite strong but dissipates after a few days. I think perhaps more time will also help. I may give it a rinse with water after about a week or so and see what the effects are. We went to the field today to fly but there was absolutely no wind so we packed up and headed back home. West Marine has 303 but its 22 dollars a bottle. We go by there on our way to the flying field, {my boy and I} Thanks for the recommend, Maybe I'll pick up a bottle for the car. I never would have known, looks like good stuff.
    • Oh, I wasn't under the impression that was his first flight at all. I just love his videos. I find them well put together and inspiring. And I'm judging my quad progress only against myself and what I skills I set out for myself to do. And backwards isn't so hard Actually, the pilot is @Flynhi