Scheduled Events

Post your event dates and details here, please be sure to include contact information to reach the organizers... You can also add it to our calender here.

Topic Guidelines

While we welcome any posting of a scheduled kite festival, competition, fun fly or plain old get together, we heartily recommend you ALSO add such events to the calendar on this forum... Any events coming for 90 days in the future are shown at the bottom of the main forum page, and you can include a great deal of information if you wish.

220 topics in this forum

• 64 replies
  1. Create Custom T-Shirts
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 20 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 21 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 43 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 57 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Either a Phoenix or Schook Mesh. Rev burned my bridge... Before all the big changes, I was a little upset with them about the leading edge mesh issue, and they never contacted me back after a few emails & a call. I'm glad I had my 1.5s repaired & improved, I do love flying them, but I can't support a company that doesn't support their customers after the sale. I know they just wanted me to buy new ones, and I'm glad I didn't. Such sourness around the situation Rev created, I'm glad to distance myself from it. Kite flying is supposed to be fun...
    • The landscape for quads is changing fast. The JB series' only have a few more months of production. The B Pros already are undergoing a new builder and all of the current ones out there will be hoarded with good reason by those that own them.  A Bazzer Pro B series won't hit the secondary market very often if at all. The Randy Tom (speculated) kites will have a following all their own. Printed sails are becoming the norm from Rev. Bazzer has his own kite, The Phoenix Pro, already making inroads into the quad community. Freilein is making serious waves both in quality and pricepoint. Rev has counter with the Reflex touting it as "THE" kite to have. The Rev alternatives threads will soon be seeing answers other than "a used Rev"     What will you be flying in a year? In two years? What's the next quad you buy?
    • I have seen so many "Welcome" posts from JB I did a quick count - 45 in August. That is freakin' awesome. Glad to see so many people taking an interest. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Thanks for the welcome. I will be getting a Rev in a month or two, but for now will be flying on my Widow NG (comes in Thursday).

Any idea when more dual line videos may get posted? Only the one on there now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • Hello Richard, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat
      Member Map
      KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!