Scheduled Events

Post your event dates and details here, please be sure to include contact information to reach the organizers... You can also add it to our calender here.

Topic Guidelines

While we welcome any posting of a scheduled kite festival, competition, fun fly or plain old get together, we heartily recommend you ALSO add such events to the calendar on this forum... Any events coming for 90 days in the future are shown at the bottom of the main forum page, and you can include a great deal of information if you wish.

236 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 196 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 90 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 189 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. TKL at SPI 2017, clinics and more!

• 5 replies
    • 190 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 20 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• I miss my B2...
      I'll get in on this.

Sent from my SM-G950F using KiteLife mobile app

• Hello @Composite Connectors, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat
      Member Map
      KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Or this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY-aSasx8-Q
    • I don't do well with anything like skates or wheels under my feet, gotta be a seated affair for me. Besides, how to top this... ?  
    • Hi all - putting up another fun raffle item as part of our fund raising efforts for the coming off season... It's almost extra special, seeing as there are no more B-Series being made and there are only 200 tickets available!
      (NOTE: prize is STD in lime combo, as pictured, but in B2 size) NO subscription required to enter, you just need raffle tickets... We'll be drawing ONE winning ticket as soon as all tickets are sold for this brand new, never flown Revolution B2 STD directly from the KiteLife prize basket - what's included? B2 STD sail in lime / combo (hand-signed by JB, can personalize) 10" handles 2 wrap frame 3 wrap frame Kite sleeve DVD Tickets are $5 each (via PayPal/Visa/MC/Discover/AmEx), 200 tickets are available, we'll use a numbered spreadsheet and ticket numbers will be issued accordingly, drawing shortly after the last ticket (#200) is sold using Random.org's 3rd Party Draw service - and we will ship anywhere in the world, all entries are welcome! -- Click here to buy your tickets! --
      (link does not work on TapaTalk - use web browser) As always, TK and I extend our deepest thanks for your support, past and current - we wouldn't be able to do what we do without you.