Reviews

Want to share your experiences with a particular kite? This is the place to do it, but please... No inflammatory remarks (flaming), keep it fair and try to preface all reviews with the fact that you are merely relating your experiences.

50 topics in this forum

• 67 replies
  1. Create Custom T-Shirts
    • 7 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 15 replies
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• My boy has had a used zephr for about a year now and I bought a new wind meter at the start of summer as well. We've found the zephyr cam fly around 3.5-4 mph sustained with dips briefly into  the 2.5mph range. It likes 4-5 He's not all that experienced at low wind flying so that should be factored in as well. We've been plagued for that last year and a half with either too much wind or not enough at  every festilval we've been to. The zephyr fills the bill for general low wind flying but I'm also on the lookout for something in the 0-1 to 5ish range as well. I know of an old Nirvana sul for sale used but the sail is a little beat up, ugly tape repair needing redoing ect. but is availiable for about 100$. perhaphs if you have the $ a newer version might be what you need. We also have an atm sul but find it needs about 1-2 mph more wind than the zephyr to fly any kind of decent. results may vary due to a flyers ability level. The key with the zephyr is to make sure the bridle adjustment is set to the low wind setting. It seems to be a tough little kite for the money and can fly in more wind if you adjust the bridle.
    • Wow! Congrats! I see pink and blue bands on your wrist and a blue and a pink logo on their head wraps. I take it one of each. No time to fly kites now! If you look that beat, mom must be asleep for the next few days!
    • Massive congrats!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app
    • I'm lucky alright. I got these two yesterday! 
    • So million dollar question? Does anyone have a good shape one as my first one to fly? Never touched one have no clue which one is the best just want one lol Have a 4d I would use as some trade bait and whatever else! Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app