Reviews

Want to share your experiences with a particular kite? This is the place to do it, but please... No inflammatory remarks (flaming), keep it fair and try to preface all reviews with the fact that you are merely relating your experiences.

50 topics in this forum

• 57 replies
  1. Create Custom T-Shirts
    • 7 replies
    • 36 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 15 replies
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Order of compulsories.
      Comps can be a ton of fun, although I'd like to see MIX format finally implemented. Traditional, two events flown separately: Precision - 3 compulsories flown one at a time, then a silent freestyle Ballet - musical freestyle League style, two events flown separately: Precision - 3 compulsories embedded into a freestyle routine, requiring the majority of judges to look down and lose both sight and focus of portions of the performance (I've seen world team champions looking down for as long as 12 seconds during competition), League style a hopeful but highly inefficient format, imho. Ballet - musical freestyle Mix format, one appearance on the field: Three compulsories flown one at a time, for a value of 45% of your total score (15% each), followed by a ballet performance worth 55% of your total score... Lean, clean, more accurate and encourages a more well rounded flier. == Just my two cents... But like I try to tell the "old judges", it's not our show any more - it belongs to the folks who still show up to participate in it - whatever helps them grow is good by me, but burnout from the traditional format has been glaringly high for many years now with a nearly continuous (although gradual) shrinkage of competition for 10+ years now.
    • Tapatalk Mark as Read
      Hmmm... I'm not sure what the problem is, we're on the latest versions of both this forum and TapaTalk. Sorry for the inconvenience Palmahnic, not doubting what you're experiencing and I'll look for a solution as time allows - my biggest issue now is understanding and replicating the problem on my end so I can submit a trouble ticket to one of the two related developers. Where are you seeing the "Mark As Read" option in TapaTalk? I'm moving away from TapaTalk more and more (the mobile web version of this forum is more robust imho) and I've lost familiarity with its functionality.
    • B-Series VTD Package (2/25/16)
      Well, you could just go ahead and draw NOW
    • B-Series VTD Package (2/25/16)
      FYI guys, I'll be traveling / performing in Kuwait on February 17th through the 29th... I should be able to do the drawing while I'm there, but it could be delayed due to time difference and whatever activity schedule they put forth. Feel free to nudge me though, I always appreciate it!
    • Karma - iPrey Glider (2/6/16)
      Congrats Andy, fly it in good health - can't wait to see what you put up for a prize.