Adjustments and Modifications

Got a special trick, technique or modification for your kite(s) or equipment? Share it with the other fliers here, and keep the evolution happening!

66 topics in this forum

• 10 replies
  1. Create Custom T-Shirts
    • 6 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 170 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 20 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 14 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
  • Who's Chatting

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hi and thanks for your welcome.  Im a beginner but have been blown away with the quads and wanted to know whether the revolution reflex would be the best for someone who's never flown anything but bog standard stunt kites before.  Ive watched the tutorials and although it looks quite difficult to get to grips with, I'd really love to get into it all. Thanks in anticipation and all comments and advice gratefully received. 
    • That's a hike! Maybe someday soon! I do want a rev tho

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app
    • We haven't gotten around to using the tail weight yet because when I bought it used it didn't have one or its bag for that matter, so I finally got around to ordering a bag last may and ordered the tailweight for it too. My boy is just starting out trying to learn some tricks and we've been spending most of the time learning the kite in slow winds but not too much trick work.Just haven't gotten around to trying out the tailweight. All true about adjusting the bridle for higher winds and tighter turns though but when the wind picks up we'll go to the atm or his std fw 2.5 silverfox at around six mph. It's mostly his choice. thanks everyone for all the info, winds are pretty light this morn, we may go see what the kite will do without the spreader. Many other things need doing- have to see what I can put off.
    • Believe it or not, we would have died for some sparrow farts on the beach this summer.  Seems like the wind knew when our club flies were occurring and went away just for those few hours.  September should be better or, at least somewhat cooler.  It is a given, though, that the wind will die at tide change and pick up again after.  
    • For the Zephyr the tail weight helps me with the flipiness of the kite. Makes it easier to roll up, back flip, etc. For tighter turns adjusting the bridle to a nose back in higher winds helps a lot. Then I have to actually correct for oversteer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk