Trick Flying

From Jacob's Ladders to Cascades, Yo Yos to the Comete... This is the place to discuss the hows, whats and whys of modern trick flying and kites specialized for that purpose!

68 topics in this forum

• 38 replies
  1. Create Custom T-Shirts
    • 27 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 6 replies
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Join IKE (Illinois Kite Enthusiasts) at ikeclub.org -- it is free, and we have members from other countries, you don't have to live in Illinois. You can send him a PM there. He is on Facebook too. Try searching for him, Mikey Devereaux. Sorry, forgot the x at the end of his name in previous post. I edited it to correct the error. If nothing else works, PM me on this forum and I will contact him for you. I see him a few times each year at festivals and club flys. I must warn you, the mechanism he machines is of superb quality and is rather expensive. It is his creation that John Barresi and the KiteLife team are using, and if you Google kite dogstaking videos by John you will see close-ups of this machine.
    • Hi, and welcome to KiteLife. It's good to have you with us.
    • Hi, DavidW, and welcome to the forum. It's good to finally have you on board. And welcome to the Darkside (quad-line kites). I look forward to sharing a field with you someday. Smile, have fun and don't forget to breathe.
    • Hello everyone! I am Erinn and I am officially Kite Obsessed. I love flying and am interested in making them. Loved kiting so much, started a kite festival in my city! Look forward to getting to know y'all and sharing the kite love. Sent from my SM-G928T using KiteLife mobile app
    • Hi. I am David and I'm a kite-aholic. It seems that I have been fascinated with kites as long as I can remember. Got really into 2-line stunt kites around 2000. Had a spell with single line fighter kites, which are a blast to build and fly. The last several years have been a lapse as things were quite busy. Went to the WSIKF this past weekend and the passion is alive again. Jumping back into the deep end of the pool with a new B-series Revolution. Really appreciate all of the nice folks I met and the advice they gave me. This web site is an awesome resource. Have already learned a ton and hope I can give back one day. I live in Vancouver Washington (the one near Portland ) and would be glad to get together if there are any group flies. Tight Lines David