KiteLife Forum

Low-Fi Version of the Kitelife Forum

I've been told by some of our users that they don't care for the new forum format/layout we installed last June, and the visitor statistics certainly reflect that.

The forum upgrade was absolutely necessary, and our current default skin (shown below) is the best one of what's available...

Different, yes... But it works well once you get used to the change.

post-1-126064091454_thumb.png

==

However, for those who don't like or want the added images and trim, there is a "Low-Fi Version" accessible at any time (shown below)...

post-1-126064098014_thumb.png

==

Switching to Low-Fi is really easy, done via a drop down menu in the lower left corner of *any* forum page (shown below)...

post-1-126064113984_thumb.png

As long as you're logged in when you do this, it should remain as your automatic/default template every time you bring up the Kitelife forum on your computer.

I hope this is of help, we really do try very hard to make this forum (and the others we manage) as user-friendly as possible.

Comments, suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks!

Had a look at the low fi version.

It loads a bit quicker, still not as quick as the Rev forum though. Bearing in mind that is on my system and my perception.

Reminds me of the Forum from Years ago.

Gone back to the Classic Blue one for me.

Thanks for pointing it out though John.