KiteLife Forum

STOLEN KITES

Mousie

Mouse,

Very, very sorry to hear about your loss. It pains our hearts. We will keep a look out for your kites. Hopefully the police will be able to find your kites.

Much love,

Arns and Aurora

Hugs.. ty.. I am pretty sick about it.. no other way to describe it

ty for your help.

Mouse,

Very, very sorry to hear about your loss. It pains our hearts. We will keep a look out for your kites. Hopefully the police will be able to find your kites.

Much love,

Arns and Aurora

ty for your help.

I will keep my eyes open over here in the Portland area.

Hopefuly they show up in your area.

**FlyinKen**

Mouse,

Much love,

Arns and Aurora

ty for your help.

I will keep my eyes open over here in the Portland area.

Hopefuly they show up in your area.

**FlyinKen**

major thanks to you Ken. hugs

What a sensless crime... so sorry to hear about your bad luck. It's not even like someone else could fly a bunch of custom kites without being recognized. Sounds like a crime of spite to me...

I'll keep an eye out on the East Coast...

~Rob.

That REALLY sucks! But at least they are custom which will make them easier to identify. If they were older common kites it would be much harder to prove who's they are!

As for kite insurance, contact your insurance agent. They have lots of things you can insure. For instance my RC Plane is insured to $1200 bucks. I need to get my kites insured too as it would give me piece of mind.

One thing you may want to check into is your homeowners insurance. If your vehicle is parked in your driveway its contents are usually covered under your homeowners. Also your auto policy might have some internal items coverage that may help you get some form of reimbursement. I know this will not help the sorrow for the lost customs and special items but it may at least allow you to replace some of your kites and ease the pain.

Again so sorry for your loss. We will keep an eye to the sky for your kites. Best wishes.

One thing you may want to check into is your homeowners insurance. If your vehicle is parked in your driveway its contents are usually covered under your homeowners. Also your auto policy might have some internal items coverage that may help you get some form of reimbursement. I know this will not help the sorrow for the lost customs and special items but it may at least allow you to replace some of your kites and ease the pain.

Again so sorry for your loss. We will keep an eye to the sky for your kites. Best wishes.

Hi Amy (my RHR partner)

So Sorry to hear about this. Isn't this world turning into a terrible place..... I will keep an eye out on ebay to see if anyone is trying to sell them. Talk to you soon.

Shannon

I told Amy in an email about Sharon's kites being stolen. Druggies, probably thinking they were skis.

Sharon knew someone involved in drugs and they did some hunting around. They got a tip and were found around a dumpster. Put the word out down there.

We all feel sick over this. There is no replace them. There is karma.

BB Penny

Hi Amy (my RHR partner)

So Sorry to hear about this. Isn't this world turning into a terrible place..... I will keep an eye out on ebay to see if anyone is trying to sell them. Talk to you soon.

Shannon

I told Amy in an email about Sharon's kites being stolen. Druggies, probably thinking they were skis.

Sharon knew someone involved in drugs and they did some hunting around. They got a tip and were found around a dumpster. Put the word out down there.

We all feel sick over this. There is no replace them. There is karma.

BB Penny

amy sorry to hear that i really really hope you get it back

hugs all of you, ty..

I did contact my homeowners insurance. I should get a call in the next day . I don't know whether they will cover or not, but they did tell me i have a $250 deductable.. the thing is.. I really don't want the money, I want my kites.. :(

Sorry mouse. That must be really up setting. I hope you get you'r kites in a flying condition.

Rory

hugs me to Rory.. me too

All my customs are marked, but it wont matter, there is only one Scarlette with the flower, and only one turqoise scarlette... you can't really mark them more then that. I may put some kind of alarm that explodes massive amounts of green slime on someone that is breaking into my jeep however...

I am SO sorry to hear about this. There is nothing I feel I can say to make you feel better.

I wish I was with you so I could give you a hug as you give so many out to others.

I hope you get them back in good shape.

Regards, and hugs. Chris.

Hi TrilbyMousie!

i'ved put your add & site link for description kite bag on our french forum here in Quebec as pndt.ca in the revolution section.

here's the link: clic here

if it can help...

:(

just an update:

Connor and I walked for 2 hours along the canal roads but to no avail.

We even took our faithful tracking dog Panda with us...

I am still gonna hold out hope.

thank you so much for getting the word out.

hugs mousie