KiteLife Forum

a 38 yr old kiter

blues_girl

Hello. I'm new to the site and to kiting. 2 months ago I flew my first kite and never looked back. My hubby and I are now hooked. We love the relaxation or excitement it brings us. We also got our 8 year old son enjoying the sport. We are all delta nuts. We just received a couple New Tech "Ascension's". We love the open keel design. Anyway, just wanted to say hello. :wacko:

Welcome! :)

It's even more fun when you make your own. Give it a go. There are plenty of kite designs on this site and others.

I may make a crocodile kite in honour of Steve Erwin, the crocodile man from Australia.

Regards,

Bob Moore,

Australia.

I think it's on Tuesday of Kitelife's daily updates @ WSIKF that there is a picture of Todd, Me, Monkey Boy and J.D. playing with our 4 Rev.'s together. I know I'm being broad with the ages, but it's like there is an 18, 28, 38 and 48 yr. old in that picture. It's a pretty amazing sport when all ages can play so well together. :)

BB

Penny