KiteLife Forum

Revolution I

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

Revolution I, roughly a $250 value!

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/237, and will be drawn on December 15th, 2006!

http://www.kitelife.com/prizes/rev51/index.htm

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks John, love the preformatted IPOD videos, I downloaded a video last night of you flying your rev 1 on the beach. I was wowed while watching it then when the camera zoomed in at the end I noticed you were flying one handed! Absolutely amazing!!

I love the IPOD ready to go video formats, that saves me some time! Nice perk to being a member!

-Kris

Great feedback Kris, hadn't had anyone comment on the iPod format... Makes it worthwhile (the extra work), I'll be sure to keep doing it. :)

As you might imagine, I was only flying one handed for the last 60 seconds or so... But, I can do side slides, spins in place, reverse to the top of the window, 360s, etc... No clockwork yet, but I'm trying! LOL

Yes, I sure do appreciate the IPOD format. Keep it coming!

I would love to see more videos of closer up handle work of REV flyers. I have never actually had a real hands on lesson so I try to watch and then apply what I see to my kites and work with the reactions I get. I have picked up some nice sliding techniques from doing that.

Thanks for all your hard work on this site!

-Kris

"then when the camera zoomed in at the end I noticed you were flying one handed! Absolutely amazing!!

I love the IPOD ready to go video formats, that saves me some time! Nice perk to being a member!"

-Kris

WILL WE SOON BE TREATED TO BARRESI FLYING MULTIPLE REVS......TOPLESS ON THE BEACH!!!???????

:kid_devlish: ........ :kid_frustrated:

Do we really have to wait a whole MONTH for that Rev drawing.....arrrrghhhhhhh. :kid_cussing:

Skitch

Ant and Quad Kit........Would you guys mind meeting me at the beach and showing me how to fly my new REV 1....I should be getting it in the mail sometime around.....12/19! Of course there is the Christmas rush to contend with so it might take a few more days to get to me from John's house.

:kid_frustrated::kid_cussing::kid_devlish:

P

hey skitch ill tell you what when the kite comes to my front door ill let you touch it for a dollar and you can come to my beach if you cand handle the north east cold brezzes when out today temp 33 degrees wipeing the frost off my other rev kites most people go to the beach to get a tan :kid_frustrated:

Just to clarify... my kite safe is for when I am NOT flying them. Not to be taken as I don't fly them. It is where I keep them when I am at work and cannot fly them.

Attached is a pic of yours truly FLYING a kite and it happens to be a REV. I will be sure to let you know how the REV I flys :kid_frustrated:

I call this picture "The hand strikes and delivers a flower..."

post-777-1163995008_thumb.jpg