KiteLife Forum

Revolution I

John Barresi

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea go get johns kite because the rev 1 is as good as mine :kid_frustrated: here is a shot of me makeing the local headlines flying my blast in 25 degree snowy weather the guy that took the shot thought that something was wrong with me he dont know the insanity of a true flier :kid_devlish:

post-812-1164042477_thumb.jpg

take note that the reporter got the kite metreals wrong :kid_cussing:

Wait until you see the local headlines here after December 15th. It should read something like this...

"Quad KiT flys his free REV I from kitelife.com"

We caught up with Quad KiT flying his newly obtained REV I.

This is the kite that he won in the drawing at kitelife.com.

See page 2 for more...

:kid_frustrated:

well i let you wallop in your so called fame all you want i guess i should tell you now that its on its way to my house john is gift wrapping it for my birthday witch is right around that time go ahead start singing

:kid_cussing:

the rev 1 will look good in the wildwood sky :kid_frustrated:

ahh my friend you are a funny guy tell you what..... since im a nice guy..... you come to wildwood and i save the first flight for ya :kid_devlish: hmmmm nah i cant wait that long but im a good sport i always help out those who come in second mabie ill give you the handles or flying lines as a friendly gift :kid_frustrated::kid_cussing:

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but you safe will only be full if you buy a rev 1 im sure somebody here will part with 1 i like johns ill buy it for you seeing how ill have the kitelife prize :lol: ill send you pictures of it when it gets here BOY WHAT A GREAT THANKS GIVEING IT WILL BE :lol: john 25 days your killing me i dont live that far away rush delivery will be fine :lol:

I will be giving thanks to kitelife.com when I receive my new REV I. Maybe I will even wrap it up and put it under the tree just so I can unwrap it and take a picture of me smiling on Christmas morning with my new REV I! :lol:

It will go good with my REV II that I am flying.. take a look.

post-777-1164082773_thumb.jpg

i hate to be the bearer of bad news but you safe will only be full if you buy a rev 1 im sure somebody here will part with 1 i like johns ill buy it for you seeing how ill have the kitelife prize :lol: ill send you pictures of it when it gets here BOY WHAT A GREAT THANKS GIVEING IT WILL BE :lol: john 25 days your killing me i dont live that far away rush delivery will be fine :)

I will give you the REV I that I win for one of John's. Heck I will even throw in that black sailed 1.5

What you know about that.. what you know about that.. :lol:

i dont think ill win i know i will and when you come to wildwood bring your camcorder so you can film me flying it ..... or i can save you the trip and send photos of me flying it its just a matter of when the drawling is guess we have to go therugh the motions all i have to do is wait while you watch me win