KiteLife Forum

Wren videos?

Jim Mol

Now that I have my wren, I would like to watch what others are doing so I have an idea what I can strive for. There are some indoor dual line videos, but, truth be told, I cannot tell one kite from another and there are not to many references the wren in the members section. Does anyone know where any wren videos are posted?

Thank

Jim

i think tristan underwood has a few indoor videos in here i dont rember but i think theirs a wren in it

In Tristan's indoor videos, he is flying a VIP by Lam Hoac. :)

There was some video shot at the Camas indoor. I'm not sure if John has had a chance to get a hold of it and get it online as yet.

If it becomes available, look for Jerry Cannon's preformance. He is flying a wren. Also, Jen's routine is with a wren. And I believe Scottie Davis's Mirecat kite is a wren.......

John, are you able to get the vid from Mike?

T

Did Bud Hayes fly a wren? BB Penny

any of the festival videos have wrens in them

chaos effect flew them as pairs at long beach and arlington

scott has dvd's of the windless

we have dvd's of the up the river I and II

i think there is a copy of the comp videos from lincoln city somewhere in my stash

bud and jerry made that kite absolutely float.. the buggers make it look sooooooo easy!

AND

scotty's mirecat is NOT a wren... daniel made it based on one he did in a class somewhere

cant remember the name... wayne knows.. and of course... daniel

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...