KiteLife Forum

He has arrived!!!!!!

Moon Kushner

Please welcome to the world, Cyrus Damian Wiblemo :D:D:D:)

Born November 19, 2006 at 8:35am

6 lbs 6.5 oz and 20.5 inches

He arrived 10 days earlier than expected, and is a happy and healthy baby. Very cute too I must add, but don't take my word for it I am a little biased :(

I will post a photo soon.

Congratulation Moon!

Wishing you and yours health and happiness. Every one will say to enjoy them while they are young, but speaking from experience, I have enjoyed both of ours from day 1 of each, and really enjoy being around them now that they are actually "real people". Our baby girl just turned 21.

here is my son Ethan on his b day feb 16 2006 and me in in shock on the same day its to wild for words so moon i know how you feel its the best feeling in the world the pic is a little messed up i went 2 days with no sleep so bear with me here :)

post-812-1165631479_thumb.jpg

Proud and tired papa :)

It is amazing the emotion that runs through you the first time you hear them cry. Once you have carried something around inside you for nine months, it is such a miracle when they finally arrive. It is something that I do not know if I could ever put into words.

He is almost three weeks old now and it is amazing how they can turn your life upside down. It is alright though, he is SO worth it. I hear that things do become a little more routine around 6-8 weeks, so that will be nice. :) Until then I am at the becon call of the king, but Cyrus is worth it. :)

you dont have to say any words i know and everyone that has done this will know too Ethan is 9 months now and watching him grow is a blast he has 2 teeth and is learning to walk he is my life and always will

my little man at 7 months in his pimp wear

post-812-1165716851_thumb.jpg