KiteLife Forum

UP THE RIVER 2007

shopteacher

• 1 month later...
And what a great time it was, again! Thanks Alan!

That's an understatement! Woo hoo.. it was fantastic. If anyone has any good pictures, especially of the flyers in the skit, I'd love to have some on my space. I put up what I had, but they are not good.

Allen, if you know any of the kids in the pics, you might send them to my space to see the pics. And there is one young lady, whose name escapes me. If you know her name, please let me know. I believe she's in a pic w/Kelcie.

New tricks! New people, better yet.. returning people for the 3rd year who are impatient for next year to hurry and get here. You did good Alan.. ;) Thanks for having us. Oh.. those not so good pics are at

BB Penny

And what a great time it was, again! Thanks Alan!

That's an understatement! Woo hoo.. it was fantastic. If anyone has any good pictures, especially of the flyers in the skit, I'd love to have some on my space. I put up what I had, but they are not good.

Allen, if you know any of the kids in the pics, you might send them to my space to see the pics. And there is one young lady, whose name escapes me. If you know her name, please let me know. I believe she's in a pic w/Kelcie.

New tricks! New people, better yet.. returning people for the 3rd year who are impatient for next year to hurry and get here. You did good Alan.. ;) Thanks for having us. Oh.. those not so good pics are at <www.myspace.com/penny_lingenfelter>

BB Penny

I have some video of your skit that I will send you when I get it off the camera.

Glenn

Thanks Glen.. Good video would be kewl to see. Ours is grainy and dark. Is this Rachel's father?

That's a young lady I'd like to see stay in the sport. She jumps on those kites and sticks with it. Pretty kewl to watch her work on it inside. If she enjoys it half as much as I do, she'll have years of enjoyment ahead of her.

I told her we should try to get in touch. She could come and help with the Seattle Family event I do in the summer on kite hill.

BB Penny

i will have picts on the web as soon as possible.. yes, STEPHANIE took great shots all weekend

and we have comp videos, some demos, and hot tricks on DVD in a week or so TECHNOLOGY WILLING

i think i can upload to a members gallery.. got some awesome JUMPING with kite picts and a great one of lam jumping through as he transitions to another kite... you can see the lines arcing as he jumps foreward

more on that later

CHAOS

Thanks Glen.. Good video would be kewl to see. Ours is grainy and dark. Is this Rachel's father?

That's a young lady I'd like to see stay in the sport. She jumps on those kites and sticks with it. Pretty kewl to watch her work on it inside. If she enjoys it half as much as I do, she'll have years of enjoyment ahead of her.

I told her we should try to get in touch. She could come and help with the Seattle Family event I do in the summer on kite hill.

BB Penny

BB Penny

Yes I'm Rachel's dad.

I should have the videos done in a few days now that I quit barking at my Linux computer and unloaded the video on Valerie's Windows machine. Send me your address and I will send you a CD.

Glenn

grd750@verizon.net

melody got the demo from saturday on film... mini DV should transfer easily

DVD production comes together as soon as i get time

Stephanie shot 194 pictures that we KEPT... i love that camera!!!!

BB Penny

Yes I'm Rachel's dad.

I should have the videos done in a few days now that I quit barking at my Linux computer and unloaded the video on Valerie's Windows machine. Send me your address and I will send you a CD.

Glenn

grd750@verizon.net

She sure works harder at it then I ever do, such dedication! Its great to see new people out flying.

Yup, I'm going to be all about getting the young people out there! lol I'm not getting any younger.

Though I can jump rope my Rev. and fly it out!! (Poor kite) lol

BB

Penny

Penny can you e-mail me your mailing address so I can send you the video. Got all os Sunday and most of Saturday. File is to big to e-mail.

Glenn grd750(at)verizon(dot)net

Yup, I'm going to be all about getting the young people out there! lol I'm not getting any younger.

Though I can jump rope my Rev. and fly it out!! (Poor kite) lol

BB

Penny

Penny can you e-mail me your mailing address so I can send you the video. Got all os Sunday and most of Saturday. File is to big to e-mail.

Glenn grd750(at)verizon(dot)net

I messaged you Glenn. Thank you so much! Have a great weekend..

BB Penny ~Flying at th ebeach this weekend with a main goal... take a nap on the beach... ahhh the important things in life. :wub: