KiteLife Forum

front yard flying

ant man

well being a busy family dad time is short so im glad to say that front yard flying is great for days i cant get to the field i have a few kites i do it with (wren prism 3d old and new rev indoor ) im looking for some more kites to add to that collection any ideas would be great thanks guys

post-812-1170613873_thumb.jpgpost-812-1170613912_thumb.jpg

pics above is my old skool prism 3d a great yard kite ;)

• Like 2

• 6 years later...

Revive an old topic.

On the odd occasion my wife takes the 2 oldest (7 & 5) shopping and I stay at home with our little toddler (19 months), I put her in her high chair at the front porch and entertain her with my Rev on short lines. She LOVES it. My wife thinks I'm crazy!

Posted Image

• Like 4

Hey Rob... I fly my gliders in the back yard, I've even cut the low branches off the trees to eliminate sail hazards. It was pretty funny seeing this topic revived, I was really surprised to see a post from AntMan (Anthony). I haven't seen his name in a L-O-N-G time. He lives in South Jersey, maybe he'll show up at Wildwood at the end of the month !

• Like 3

Thats funny stuff thats my story to gald I have a big yard kind of by the bay, I have 3 boys and not to much time to go anywhere either.

I made some gliders to fly around try a urban ninja or something like that, I tried to upload a pic but it didnt work.

• Like 1

Awesome Pic SparkieRob. Great to see you are grabbing the Airtime you can.

I live in a very Bush area. Lots of tall trees. My Front Yard has more than 8 trees taller than the house.

I sometimes use a glider in the backyard, Lots of Trees there too though.

• Like 1

Fly in the street and neighbors yard (power lines) regularly. Gotta do what you gotta do!

Sometimes I fly up and down the street much to the amusement of my neighbours, people on the oval, various dog walkers, people driving past....
  • Like 2

Fly in the street and neighbors yard (power lines) regularly. Gotta do what you gotta do!

Sometimes I fly up and down the street much to the amusement of my neighbours, people on the oval, various dog walkers, people driving past....

I think it was John that shared something not long ago, I don't remember the person quoted from......

It basically said " Those that were seen dancing ..were considered crazy by those that could not hear the music" :) I did it this evening with some cold beers , 4 gigs of video to rumble through.

• Like 3