• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Baloo wakes up.

Did I read my name there QK?

I think it is about time you gave evryone else a chance and stopped putting in for these prizes Ant. You are just tOOO lucky for words.

Whats the betting you get one of the frame sets Ben is giving for the mAd MaRcH giveaway.

Just had a thought, maybe you might want to give something away Ant. Now what could that be? I wonder.

On second thoughts, enter all you can dont see why you should have less chance than anyone else. (I hope that looks as if I really mean that 8-)

Baloo wakes up.

Did I read my name there QK?

I think it is about time you gave evryone else a chance and stopped putting in for these prizes Ant. You are just tOOO lucky for words.

Whats the betting you get one of the frame sets Ben is giving for the mAd MaRcH giveaway.

Just had a thought, maybe you might want to give something away Ant. Now what could that be? I wonder.

On second thoughts, enter all you can dont see why you should have less chance than anyone else. (I hope that looks as if I really mean that 8-)

Did you finally decide to come out of hibernation? Just to realize I will be taking this one come drawing day!

You ever seen what a grumpy old bear fresh out of hibernation is like QK. Dont annoy me too much, I might eat things like Monkeys and even maybe even Ants!!! Dont know if I might evn take a lump out of a Wolf, would have to watch out for that hunter though.

Now that would make our chances much better. And release a LOT of kites into the givaway fun!!

• 3 weeks later...

You winning, now I would like to see that, NOT.

Come on Ant, give the rest of us a chance. Stop posting replies for goodness sake.

I recon each time the luck fairy sees a post from you they put you in the draw again!!

You ever seen what a grumpy old bear fresh out of hibernation is like QK. Dont annoy me too much, I might eat things like Monkeys and even maybe even Ants!!! Dont know if I might evn take a lump out of a Wolf, would have to watch out for that hunter though.

I'm not saying nothing. :D

BB

Penny~ staying away from grumpy bears. :D