KiteLife Forum

My New "B" Series

Steve

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I got both, if only the post would deliver them. Left Theresa on Mon 5th and US on Thurs 8th. Still flying over pond it seems. I am getting all twitchy waiting for them. I want them to arrive so I can go play with John on Sunday. Will just have to use the ones I got I suppose. Little chance of them arriving tomorrow.

Oh well.

OK Ant, at least I am not alone. would have been great to take the B's to see John though.

Hey Baloo, you get comfy and I'll tell you a good story.....

One Christmas Eve many years ago there was enough of a snow storm to keep people home, but Santa sent 6 matching Rev I's and II's to us that night..no not reindeer, (bless the UPS) :wub::(;)

One year Elizabeth, Sharon and I could not decide on the colors of our matching kites so we didn't expect them for a month or so... Bless the Kite Fairy... she surprised us at Long Beach WSIKF one year with beautiful kites that pleased all of us. The kite fairy was in the form of no other then Lolly herself, who decided on the colors for us and surprised us. We loved them!

See, so there must be someone up there in charge of kites and if you've been a very good, kiteflyer, well there's hope... you never know.. your kites could show up somewhere... It could happen. ;)

Now kiss your wife good night.. say your prayers and dream good kite dreams.. :)

BB Penny ~who's jazzed because she just got rid of dial up. Now`````where's that chat room?

Oh well, just go' to show that I must be a bad and naughty kiteflier cus mine still arnt here.

Also cant kiss my wife at the moment she is off galivanting at the moment. The deal is I have LOADS of hobbies and she go's away while I stay to look after the dogs.

Works FINE for me.