KiteLife Forum

French Connection

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

French Connection, roughly a $140 value!

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/280, and will be drawn on June 10th, 2007!

http://www.kitelife.com/prizes/frenchconnection53/index.htm

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• 5 weeks later...
its gotta be my time .... its just gotta :)

WHAT..... :)

What about all the rest of us.......we are deserving...we are inspired.....we are fanatics......we are people too. We have needs Ant...really we do. Let's all just hope for the best and may the best man/woman win. Karma and Kismet will dictate the events of the future....we are not in control.

Let go Ant......be one with the kite and the wind......Let the force guide you. (Man that makes me sound like a Star Wars Geek.)

And then ask me if it's OK to fly MY new French Connection next year at Wildwoods.......

HA HA HA HA HA

:o:w00t:

P

Drum roll please... The winner of this great prize is:

Timothy Stahl - Subscriber #363

Congratulations Timothy! :)

Our new prize(s) will be announced within 24 hours.

WOW, I actually WON!!!!!

Didn't really expect to because it seems there's there's alot of guys here that have been waiting longer than I've been :w00t: but I guess in a draw that doesn't really matter :o

Can't wait to fly my new French Connection. :P

A big Thank-you to Kitelife and their sponsers for these great prizes. Thank-you. :)

Drum roll please... The winner of this great prize is:

Timothy Stahl - Subscriber #363

Congratulations Timothy! :)

Our new prize(s) will be announced within 24 hours.

WOW, I actually WON!!!!!

Didn't really expect to because it seems there's there's alot of guys here that have been waiting longer than I've been :w00t: but I guess in a draw that doesn't really matter :o

Can't wait to fly my new French Connection. :P

A big Thank-you to Kitelife and their sponsers for these great prizes. Thank-you. :)

Gratz m8

enjoy your new kite

CONGRATS!! ENJOY IT.

TO ALL THOSE LURKING OUT THERE AND JUST VISITING THE SITE....THIS SHOULD PROVE THAT IT PAYS TO SPEND THE COUPLE OF $$$ AND BECOME A MEMBER. Tim has only been a member for less than 2 months and he already won a prize that would pay for multiple years of membership!!!!

JOIN.....support the cause. We need ya!!

P

well the raffles are nice but to just lend my suopport to my fellow fliers is better.. because of the kitelife forum im getting to fly with new people and now getting some weekend flies going on here so skitch you are right it does pay to be a member