KiteLife Forum

New Indoor Venue

John F

I am really stoked. They opened our new rec center here last week. I was first on the floor with my kite. Had 3 courts to myself for 2 hours.

Fort Collins rocks. I was able to fly there 3 times last week. So my winter is spoken for.

We also got another new park with large open space two weeks ago. This is turning into a kite mecca and I am the only one who flys here. All we need is some wind.

It is good to have a great SUL and a good indoor kite.

• 2 months later...
I am really stoked. They opened our new rec center here last week. I was first on the floor with my kite. Had 3 courts to myself for 2 hours.

Fort Collins rocks. I was able to fly there 3 times last week. So my winter is spoken for.

Hello John, just a bit details here: how do you use the rec center for indoor kite flying?

I think there must be some sort of courts for basketball, or else....

we go to the rec center /gymbut most of the time we have to wait when others are on the court playing what the court is designed for (sad the designer doesn't know about indoor kiting and the managers had no idea too.)

So far we do get in but not always get to fly enough....

Since we got the reflection from Theresa, two time we made the trip to the gym but too many ball players (winter break) and we had to drop the idea of waiting..

how did it work for you?