KiteLife Forum

IQUAD Rev Clinic

Steve

The only thing that's going to stop me is Health issues. So lets keep everyone healthy and have a good time! Besides, I wan't to win the kite ! I have not flown in what seems like forever. This is the worst weather I'v seen in years.

Steve

:):wacko::blink:

have one in Washington! ill come!

HEY CHRIS THIS IS BRIAN FROM KENNEWICK, I'M PLANNING ON GOING DOWN TO THE CLINIC IN MARCH SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FUN, I THINK WE'LL BE HEADED DOWN THURSDAY NIGHT, HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE IF WE DON'T MEET UP BERFORE HAND TO GET SOME FLYTIME, DOES'NT LOOK TO GOOD WITH ALL THIS SNOW. LATER

• 1 month later...

YAY! :)

Six from iQuad will be in da house...

- Barresi

- de Rooy

- Rudolph

- Flanagan

- Poulter

- Hathaway

We're all gonna have a blast!

Full info - http://www.worldkitemuseum.com/events-iquadclinic.html

Don't forget, we're also giving away a B-Series Vented at the dinner on Saturday night, and a few other cool prizes to boot! :)

Yup, all details are here...

http://www.revkites.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=873

Just download the DOC file, it has info on everything you need to know. :)

So you send them away to a great site, but what about putting this on the Kitelife calendar? I looked for info here and nothing. ;( Not that I can make this one, but you guys have a great time. BB Penny

Aye, the calendar is sadly underused... I can only do so much. :)

I know what you mean!

I have it on my calendar:

http://thekiteshoppe.com/forum/index.php?a...;m=3&y=2008

and will be heading there Friday morning!

I've had some requests to bring 'stuff', so if anybody is needing anything, please let me know by at least Wednesday.

See you all there! This is going to be fun!

T

Aye, the calendar is sadly underused... I can only do so much. :)

I know what you mean!

I have it on my calendar:

http://thekiteshoppe.com/forum/index.php?a...;m=3&y=2008

and will be heading there Friday morning!

I've had some requests to bring 'stuff', so if anybody is needing anything, please let me know by at least Wednesday.

See you all there! This is going to be fun!

T

Did you get my email Theresa?

Cheers and I'll see you next week!! :)

Mario

Awesome, I'm excited... This is gonna be a hoot. :)

We'll have four of iQuad training on the beach Thursday, late morning onward... Last two arrive that eve, on hand for the next day.

Friday's clinic officially starts at noon, but you know how these new kiters are, they just can't wait! <grin>

Don't forget about the pizza gig Saturday night... We'll be drawing winners for a B-Series Vented package, a shirt or two, and a couple of Kitelife subscriptions.

No need to be present at the dinner to win the B-Series, as long as your event registration is paid through the museum. :)

Let me be one of the first of many to say that this clinic was one of the most productive learning venues I have been to. ( and yes I have been to plenty). When I arrived on Thursday night, it was too late to visit, however the next morning when everyone showed up at the beach, there was really only a handful of people that had flown team.

When I flew today, there was about 5 teams of at least 4 each flying at the same time. And I don't mean like crashing and burning all day.... I mean FLYING TEAM! I had trouble telling where one team ended and the other began, even to the point of realizing at one point I got confused as to which team I was following lol.. What a kick...

To those of you that have the opportunity to get to the clinic back east, I would highly recommend it. You will walk away feeling like you could go start your own team.... and have a ton of fun to boot. Not sure I have laughed so much in a long time.

One more note.... Yesterday, I got a bit worried when I couldn't find my son. I asked someone if they had seen him, and they pointed to a team of four flying and said.. * He is right there... on that team!* I about fell over. He was hovering with the team so well, I didn't even know it was him. For a 15 yr old kid, he came home with a huge sense of accomplishment. Something I am truly happy about.

Thanks guys... big hugs from the mouse..

Let me be one of the first of many to say that this clinic was one of the most productive learning venues I have been to. [...]

Hi, so glad you had a great experience and have posted your feelings about this 'adventure' :)

I am looking forward to a similar clinic in the UK later this year.

I would like to hear any more stories from the weekend.

WOW, WOW, WOW... That has to be one of the most entertaining, educational and laid back events I've ever been a part of.

Over 30 participants, everyone made incredible strides in their learning and abilities, and such cooperation between everyone!!

Can't wait to hear more from other attendees. :)

WOW, WOW, WOW... That has to be one of the most entertaining, educational and laid back events I've ever been a part of.

Over 30 participants, everyone made incredible strides in their learning and abilities, and such cooperation between everyone!!

Can't wait to hear more from other attendees. :)

Congrats!! John it was a great Clinic! I sent you an email with my comments.

Cheers and many tnanks

Mario