KiteLife Forum

IQUAD Rev Clinic

Steve

All I can say is WOW ! It was a great learning experience ! Sunday I was so tired I had to quit early. Flying pretty much non stop from 10 am to 4 pm Friday and Saturday really took it out of me. Can't wait for the next one. It was great flying with so many Rev flyers at the same time.

Steve :)

Aurora and I had a fantastic time.

I second everything Mouse had to say.

Great participants, instructors, students, weather, you name it - it was a super time for all.

We learned a lot and made some strides in our flying. The best part is Aurora flies team way better than I do. I could not believe how well she did. This gave her a great feeling of accomplishment and boosted her confidence in flying a revs and team flying. I would like to thank everyone who let her in on the team flying. Hahaha, I would like to thank everyone who let me in on some team flying - sorry for all the wrecks and knots :) . I will continue to practice and hopefully get better.

The best part was seeing old friends and making new ones. I probably have as many friends in BC as I do in the US. You BC folks rock, I couldn't believe that many of you came down from Canada.

Once again thanks for all the help from Iquad and all the participants.

If you can ever make it to a Rev Clinic sponsored by Iquad I highly encourage you to attend.

Hope to see all of you soon our on the flying fields.

Arns

Now I reallllly feel sad missing this. Sounds like even more then the great fun we always have flying rev's. Glad to hear there was such a great turn out too. I'll be jumping in and tangling with the best of you in the future. BB Penny

Aurora and I had a fantastic time.

I second everything Mouse had to say.

Great participants, instructors, students, weather, you name it - it was a super time for all.

We learned a lot and made some strides in our flying. The best part is Aurora flies team way better than I do. I could not believe how well she did. This gave her a great feeling of accomplishment and boosted her confidence in flying a revs and team flying. I would like to thank everyone who let her in on the team flying. Hahaha, I would like to thank everyone who let me in on some team flying - sorry for all the wrecks and knots :) . I will continue to practice and hopefully get better.

The best part was seeing old friends and making new ones. I probably have as many friends in BC as I do in the US. You BC folks rock, I couldn't believe that many of you came down from Canada.

Once again thanks for all the help from Iquad and all the participants.

If you can ever make it to a Rev Clinic sponsored by Iquad I highly encourage you to attend.

Hope to see all of you soon our on the flying fields.

Arns