KiteLife Forum

just got a reflection ^^

wen

so i just got a reflection ( thanks theresa!!) and its so pwetty ;) *is captivated by those loovely curves*post-258-1200500471_thumb.jpg can't wait to try it out tomorrow!

i'll see if i can wright a reveiw or somthing but it's 12:25 AM(late)

and i gotta be out the door befor 9 am if i want space

You might not see an ugly reflection when you look in a mirror Wen, but you dont have my orrible face looking back at you.

Looks a NEAT kite. I like the curved standoff design. How did it fly btw?

Hope it flies as good as it looks.

I am happy at the momoent, Theresas fault, I have just recieved 2 Rev Sedgwicks from her.

i didn't get much space to fly today but it fly's reallllly nice! on the standard bridle the side slide realy feels "locked on" half axles are smooth, when the kite is belly down, nose away pop one hand and it well spin around wonderfully ;) can't get it into a fade consistently but thats me, not the kite fade catch's are great, havent recovered from a fade by rolling yet, but a few more time of practice should fix that

Wonderful, glad you are enjoying it. I am afraid all I am able to do is fly round the sky a bit. The Sea Devil I have is a bit wasted on me. Fantastic kite though, just me not a good flier.

Still when I get more time I will get better at it. Tried a few tricks and crashed and burned. Main thing is I enjoy it.

I have the Sea Devil and a Prism Fanatic as 2 line. Got Eleven Revs now and a Bia from Stephen Hoath for when there is no wind. A couple of foils I hardly use and a couple of fun single liners for when I feel particularly lazy.

Just noticed my earlier post I meant mirror not morrow, corrected it now. My slow fingers on this fast keyboard, anyway that is my excuse.

I believe the designer(s?) are Paul DeBaker and Hunter Brown.. I could be wrong and it was only Paul.....who... took First Place last night in the Windless Indoor Kite Festival with that kite. Lam Hoac 2nd, Jerry Cannon 3rd.

Enjoy Wen, if you need help, I'm sure Paul will get you through it. I wonder if he uses weights on it? Kewl kite and flyer.

BB Penny

I flew my Supersonic straight into a tree full speed. Wuz lucky though as it flew right back out again.

Hope you can fix it.

Bad for me today, I have loads of kites and not a breath of wind. Suppose I should go out fly the Bai, in fact I think that is what I will do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Wen,

Great for you, can't wait to see you again, I will be walking at least a bit more, I just spent 3 weeks in the warm Fla and Texas sun some flying with IQUAD and major recvovery leaps for me! I hope you enjoy and Thanks for the homemade card, Darren and I loved it! your the best!! Tell litsong we send our love, from Rhode Island and thanks for the movies they are great a life's lesson for this family!!!

Scott, Pauline and Darren Weider ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hello scott:

Wen meant March 16, that is our date for indoor kiting play day.

so far we know a few very dedicated flyers will come, this is as a playgroup/studygroup since we are all trying to scratch the new ground here. Bell Chiu is the only one who had done indoor kiting for years, he will join us.

We sure will try to video the flights as we also like to study them afterwards.

But i am sure Wen will not wait till then, he must fly his reflection this week, too itchy.

i am writing to the neighborhood school (where the videos you saw have been taken during our new year holidays) and try to strike an agreement for using their hall when possible with minimum fee....

wish me luck on that one, because otherwise we don't get enough flying (indoor).

Good to know that you are back on the field!

Love

Litsong

Hi,

I can't wait for video of Reflection, Paul said he would post on his web site,

I flew indoor sat night in Mass, Dedham, then Sunday I drove to Liberty, New Jersey to fly with Mark lummas from San Diego, In 24 hours I flew in 2 states drove over 500 miles so I rest on MONDAY! Getting srtonger and I have permission from Pauline to fly as much as I :) like , HaHA,