KiteLife Forum

Does anyone know what kind of kites these are ?

RobB

I was wondering if anyone knows what kinds of kites these are. One says it's made by Crystal kites (red & orange), and the other has no markings on it. I was going to list them for sale, but I don't know how to describe them very well...

Thanks,

~Rob.

post-786-1201732313_thumb.jpg

post-786-1201732344_thumb.jpg

post-786-1201732362_thumb.jpg

I was wondering if anyone knows what kinds of kites these are. One says it's made by Crystal kites (red & orange), and the other has no markings on it. I was going to list them for sale, but I don't know how to describe them very well...

Thanks,

~Rob.

My first guess on the first one is that it is a Spectra Sport Edge.

Thanks... Now I'm more confused. ;)

I thought it was a Reactor Pro, but it looks a little different than the pictures I can find. I was lucky enough to find it as part of an estate sale lot, but unfortunately, I obviously couldn't talk to the previous owner...

~Rob.

If you still haven't found your answer...you might trying posting the question over at the GONE WITH THE WIND forum......I bet one of those guys can answer you quickly and will probably give you more info than you need. Some of those guys are deep with knowledge.

Just a thought.

P

Hey Penny...

I always thought that this is what we did when the weather was too miserable to fly outside. I know, fly inside... I do that, too. When I first got here, all the forums were buzzing, single, dual, quad. I have quad line kites, I just find my duals more challenging, so I spend alot more time with them.

~Rob.