KiteLife Forum

Indoor video, yay!

wen

got some indoor videos up!

Indoor 1

little demo/routine/whatever you call it thingy

and

Indoor 2 (not very creative with names ;) )

the music is by hania a awesome artist, go look at the link already! you can lessen∧ download her music for free too!

geary lai

and geary lai of the iQuad advertisement flying a

B-series rev with indoor rods

i might post some more from next months indoor event here!

please rate and comment

hope ya like! :)

Well done Wen!

I'm so glad I got to see you fly your 'new' Rev indoor!

Scotty and Wen should share the story of how this came to be ;)

I can only add to the tail end of the story. I handed the kite(s) to Albert January 10th while he was here and he carried them home to Wen in Taiwan.

So Wen has been flying his 'new' kite for less than a month! :)

Wow!

(hi mom!)

T

Hi, scotty, Theresa and all:

Wen got me into the forum now (darn curious about this not-so-little wizard's writing on the forum)

ps: he beams out soft light every time after flying indoor!

I decided to make some video clips of him flying so Scotty and others (kiting friends and grandma)

can see him flying. Glad it finally worked out now for uploading and etc and for us lonely ones in Taiwan trying indoor

your feedback is better then gold !

I am very impressed to watch Wen figuring things out on his own

as far as indoor flying goes, it was really learning by flying for Wen so far.

I hope Wen get the "reflection" fixed ASAP and get it going! can't wait to see it shine.

Litsong

as long as you love what you are doing, that is enough

Wen, If I may,

It started with SUE MOSKOWITZ, (owner, "HIGH FLYERS FLIGHT CO" the former store in NEWPORT, RI) and Lolly @ REVOLUTION, they made sure, I, Scott Weider, had the new indoor REV, that blue sail Wen now flys is/was my very first INDOOR REV, Theresa (Owner, THE KITE SHOPPE" currently operating out of Vancouver, Washington State) put the new 1/4" inch indoor rods in it, and BELL brought back to Taiwan, hand delivered, Now, WEN, teach the old kite new trick/behavior and the cycle continues. I'm humbled to be friends of such a wonderful human being in WEN JENG,.. I'm lucky, to know him, this young man is well beyond his years. And, he has young legs but wise mind!

So Baloo, you too can fly this way, FOR SURE!! just one month, ask WEN! from 3 to 103, the REV has much sail area to accept wind which provides the lift, small steps/keep hands the same configuration as kite and It just sits up in the air, "Like Magic!" These where my words about REVOLUTION/INDOOR then and today. They have been around 20 years and counting!! with a kite that does work well... Large sail area, it's MAGIC! One name is "John Ruggiero" who made custom INDOOR REV which was VERY inspirational to the production model. these things only a few know. but all enjoy now.. JOE, DAVID and LOLLY, THANKS!! I know it's only a kite... not a breathing entity, it only comes alive in the hands of those with a dream to control a bird of sorts.. MAGIC.. and I'm all mushy now!! gotta go!

WENs' American Brother..Nathaniel. too, lets not forget! thats another one who has yet to show his kite prowess!!. He'll show us won't he WEN,

Nathaniel post here??

Scotts testimony, Thanks for listening! :):)