KiteLife Forum

LLama's Angels

PlaneGirl54

IT'S SO QUIET IN HERE! WAKE UP! :(

Everybody have their head over a sewing machine?

Indoor Flying this weekend at Long Beach.... and Fort Worden International Kite Makers Conference is sneaking up here soon. :P

Arlington, OR is having their first indoor kite festival the first weekend in February

Mousie, Rick you two going to be there? All you kiteflyers in WA and OR?

Everybody raise a handle that's going to be there. :) Hehehe see you there... :D

BB

Penny

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Penney!

I'll be at Long Beach.

Headed south in the morning to squeeze in a little more play time.

Wanna try some indoor quod, get lots of play time in, and cure this case of cabin fever.

And yes, I've been slaving over a hot sewing machine.

It really is ok for guys to sew. It's a power tool, and has a sharp point going up and down just inches away from your fingers. [ :) ]

And yes, I've been slaving over a hot sewing machine.

It really is ok for guys to sew. It's a power tool, and has a sharp point going up and down just inches away from your fingers. [ :) ]

Yup, true.. I put the sewing machine needle through my finger and it was there for an hour or two. It's a big boy's toy... a word of advice... if your material gets stuck in the machine... don't stomp your foot! <_<

See you Saturday.. Hopefully we don't get snowed out.

BB

Penny

:) Hugs Tator!!!

I have been way out of the loop lately. I will be at the lc indoor.. but was unaware of the other at arlington. Are you flying there? I am going stir crazy here.. way too much ice and snow here to fly.... grrrrrrr . I had to go look at the fest scheduales yesterday.. just so I could make it thru the weekend. Had originally planned on going to the kitemakers retreat, but life stuff intruded... darn life stuff.. stomps paw. Oh well, maybe next year.

good to see all are well,

hugs ,

rebel mousie

HEY GUYS!!!

sorry that i coulden't make it to the Indoor this weekend.. i was lazy... not really i have a bunch of homework, and a Varsity Mock Trial practice that got cancelled due to Freezing rain :) so pretty much i stayed here for no reason... but i am having fun laying around with candles watching tv in my underwear. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Speaking of....

On Thursday night i beat up George... my punching bag... YES I NAMED MY PUNCHING BAG!!! LOL B)

:wub: Now i'm just chillin....

I was careful with my undies! LOL... lastnight my mom had to work, and dad and my lil sis were in Long Beach... SO i was home alone with a paintball mask on, with my bebe gun!!! MUWAHAHAHAHA.... i could do some serious bruising with that! hahahaha :P

• 2 weeks later...

yeah they did that... it sucked... it wasn't an appendecitis though... It was a ruptured ovarin cyst, and left behind some remnants. SO that is what was bugging me.... so he cleaned up that stuff, and took out my appendix because he was in there... Now i have 3... yes 3!!! itchy incisions. :cat:;)

Nice to hear of you out and about Planey!

Sorry I missed everyone, but it just makes you all want to see me more next time ;)

So how has 2005 been treating you?

Same old, same old, except now I have a degree in Accounting and I am flying on a team with a bunch of cool guys. Best thing is that I am the only woman on the team. Got to represent B)

OK I am being silly and I best get back to that thing I call work.

Take care,

Moon

Woo Hoo! Good for you Moon! Congrats on that degree! Yeah, we missed you and it was fun. They had sushi at Allens, and I went back to my hotel room and made lines. ;) Steve and I had a good time, but I've been sick.. feel like @#@%.

John gave us a taste of what to expect in future indoor flying. He'll be back, give him time. Sounds like you both have a full plate right now. Team, Individual, and Freestyle. Are you going to fly in freestyle too?

Planegirl~ Steve is usually pretty quiet. He's lots of fun and kinda silly once you get to know him. He's pretty easy going except at work... where he has to be an A#(#.

Did Kelcie's kitty make it home? Tell her I saw the cutest flipflop windchime at a restaurant on the way home. It made me think of you three girls.

Who's going to Lincoln City?

BB

Penny

Hey John

I assume you mean Lam Hoac(how many Lam's can there be?lol)....darn that guy gets around!

Say Hi & wish him luck from Mike D.

Tell him we missed him out on Kampenfelt Bay last weekend at the Barrie Winterfest.

Not sure if its known,but Lam is a darn good kiteskier too.

He's the complete package!

Good things DO come in small packages!

HAhahahaha

Good Winds

Mike

• 4 weeks later...