KiteLife Forum

Help!

John Barresi

The Kite Shoppe is sponsoring a new team for 2005, and I'd like to hear your suggestions... Just fill in the blank!

TKS _____________

They were going to go with Team TKS, but there is aready Team TKO and it's a bit too similar... But they'd like to stick with TKS somewhere in the name.

Post your ideas por favor!

Some great ideas so far! Thanks! Moon...your suggestion over on the other page, was cool too....but I humbly decline to have my name in the team name! Thanks for the thought though! You're an Angel! ;)

We sure like the meaning of Mid-Air, between the Sky and the Earth!

This is all coming together great!

We've been reviewing the 2004 schedule, and looking ahead to 2005 when events will start, where they are, and planning the calendar. Can you tell, we're really excited!

We got out and flew today. What a gorgeous day! Very light winds though, was wishing we had the SUL Shiva's already! Got to fly the SUL Nirvana and the Level One Amazing. That kite truly reflects it's name! Amazing! We had 0 to 1MPH...and both kites were awesome. Scott had no obstructions, for his 360'! :P No tables in the vacinity :wacko:

Glad to hear that everything is coming together so well. I can feel the excitement from here. I am really fond of Mid Air as well, it has wonderful meaning and presence.

The Shiva SUL is so nice to fly in light wind. It was the first kite that I was ever able to keep in the air in very light wind conditions.

Nice work on the 360 Scott, we will have to leave the table jumping for John. I will hopefully be able to get out there soon for a Tuesday evening fun fly VERY soon. ;)

Last minute check in before I grab some Z's for my early morning flight to Taiwan... My only thought, it may be a bit long to "roll off the tongue".

Keep 'em coming, we'll get it!

Yep, plus...Execution could be a little strong...... ;)

So how's about just TKS Mid-Air. I think that's a winner!

Hope your flight went well, and you may be back on the ground by now?

Have fun! Take lots of pics! :P

T

Or TKS Express

TKS In-Flight

TKS Aireal Motion

TKS sky Motion

TKS Kaleidscope Flight

TKS Snergy (Syndergy Deca did not create the word)

TKS Sky Energy

TKS Arieal Journey

just "TKS Mid-Air"

TKS Major or Major Flight team

TKS Kite Krew

TKS In the Air

TKS for the Memories. lol (Thanks for the memories)

TKSIntense

Intense TKS

TKS The Best

TKS Control

Magical TKS

TKS for All

TKS Kite Bot

Don't Laugh TKS

It's OK to Laugh TKS :blue-cool:

ok, I'm laughing.. better go do my banking.

bb Penny