KiteLife Forum

Buggy on as part of the ParaKart Assoc.

Penny Lingenfelter

Jon Ellis US08

Jon Ellis asked me to pass this on. Sounds like a great idea. BB Penny

From Jon Ellis:

President NAPKRA 2008

www.napkra.org

Anyone from North America is welcome to join the North American ParaKart Racing Association at NAPKRA.org. It is free and your local club gets event insurance, a right to voice their opinions and call for a vote to make changes or to add something, everything is open for inspection and any information the club has is open to its members, we have sponsors that have contributed prizes for local club events that is ready to send out, the NAPKRA.org web page is up with a calendar for events, the resource area has lots of great buggy information, there is a pilot members list of over 120 pilots and growing daily, links to buggy event sites, other forums, weather, wind; the NAPKRA pilot member forum has a gallery, racing discussion, racing tips, racing events, Western, Central and Eastern Regions, with Local club, and the North American Cup areas for discussions on the forum.

NAPKRA hopes to be able to help buggiers with local issues as a group of concerned buggiers and not just one lone buggier. The association hopes to encompass all sides of buggying, from fun get togethers, racing events, training events, new areas to buggy (Mexico pilots are great hosts), 5% to 10% discount at select sponsor merchants, and on and on. Please join and help NAKPRA lead bugging in North America to new heights in a fair manner that all can be proud of.

• 2 weeks later...

I checked out the sight, pretty kite kewl. Fron what I can tell it's only $30 a year for insurance and membership. I'm joining. BB Penny ~ who's husband loves her enough to take a friend to the Mariners train night so she can go buggy with friends at Sunset, OR this weekend.

Jon Ellis US08

From Jon Ellis:

President NAPKRA 2008

www.napkra.org

Anyone from North America is welcome to join the North American ParaKart Racing Association at NAPKRA.org. It is free and your local club gets event insurance, a right to voice their opinions and call for a vote to make changes or to add something, everything is open for inspection and any information the club has is open to its members, we have sponsors that have contributed prizes for local club events that is ready to send out, the NAPKRA.org web page is up with a calendar for events, the resource area has lots of great buggy information, there is a pilot members list of over 120 pilots and growing daily, links to buggy event sites, other forums, weather, wind; the NAPKRA pilot member forum has a gallery, racing discussion, racing tips, racing events, Western, Central and Eastern Regions, with Local club, and the North American Cup areas for discussions on the forum.

NAPKRA hopes to be able to help buggiers with local issues as a group of concerned buggiers and not just one lone buggier. The association hopes to encompass all sides of buggying, from fun get togethers, racing events, training events, new areas to buggy (Mexico pilots are great hosts), 5% to 10% discount at select sponsor merchants, and on and on. Please join and help NAKPRA lead bugging in North America to new heights in a fair manner that all can be proud of.

Look under Pilot for registration information. It's free! Tell everyone so they can grow strong.

BB Penny ~ who is a registered member.... maybe.

It does not cost $30! My computer went to another page. My print is so large, I can't view the whole page. Please forgive me and pass this on to anyone you know who's using wheels w/ kite buggies. :) BB Penny ~ who had just enough wind to get a little muddy buggying in before the winds died.

I checked out the sight, pretty kite kewl. Fron what I can tell it's only $30 a year for insurance and membership. I'm joining. BB Penny ~ who's husband loves her enough to take a friend to the Mariners train night so she can go buggy with friends at Sunset, OR this weekend.
Jon Ellis US08

From Jon Ellis:

President NAPKRA 2008

www.napkra.org

We have just registered for the group and will be adding in the Las Vegas group of buggiers to the association. We plan on hosting a couple of events here in Vegas at the famous Ivanpah lake bed and hopefully setting some new speed records in the process. Looking forward to it!