KiteLife Forum

Indoor Kite Performance

Spence Watson

Very cool Sir. Every time I watch one of your vids I become more and more conflicted. :w00t:

I'm starting to lean more toward an indoor Rev over the B Series.

I've come to the realization that I fly dual line outdoors and will end up flying more quad line indoors.

The dark side is so confussing :devil:

Thanks Watty

Dean

Indoor flying definitely takes some getting used to if it is your starting poiint. I started out flying revs outdoors for 2 years, then indoor flying was actually quite easy. I would recommend going outdoors first, so you can get control, then indoor flying will just come sort of natural.

I will definitely be at WSIKF this year. My grandparents have already made reservations at the Thousand Trails camp site.

Definatley learn to fly the Quads outdoors first. I flew a Synergy Deca at the one WSIKF I went too. At the time I was there no one was flying a Rev that day. Jeff Howard had the floor and brought the whole gym to a stop when I set my Synchro up. Something about it being the bench mark for indoor kites at the time. I had been flying indoors for a while to that point. But boy was I happy to finally have a pro (Mr. Howard) help me get the Synchro tuned. Now on to the challenge of flying Rev's indoors.

Keep the vids coming Mr. Watty. Your an inspiration to those with dreams.

Thank you,

Dean