KiteLife Forum

WSIKF Indoor Fly

John F

I'm not sure if my regristration went through or not. Guess I'll find out sooner or later.

You're all set Spence.

Registration received.

(The wife is one of the scorekeepers, so she's on the registrations distribution list)

Hi Don,

How 'bout Wen's? He did O.S. and WSIKF reg on line when he got here. Did they come through OK?

I'll miss Ocean Shores, but will catch up with everybody on Sunday at LB! :D

T

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if my regristration went through or not. Guess I'll find out sooner or later.

You're all set Spence.

Registration received.

(The wife is one of the scorekeepers, so she's on the registrations distribution list)

Hi Don,

How 'bout Wen's? He did O.S. and WSIKF reg on line when he got here. Did they come through OK?

I'll miss Ocean Shores, but will catch up with everybody on Sunday at LB! :huh:

T

Hi T

Wen is all set for both!

Sorry Spence - I can't even get her to tweak my scores for me. Or even tell me what place I'm in when I TBA!

I think that's what she enjoys most about scorekeeping. :lol:

Not sure who the scorekeeper is for WSIKF this year. You'll just have to wait until you get there to find out who to make the check out to. :D

• 2 weeks later...

hello wonderful people !

after we finished Ocean Shores and WSIKF, we had experienced the kite marathon for the first time!

something unexpected is that i had a "minor misery" issue that caused some concern--- almost 90% better now.

something worth mentioning is that even it seems unlikely, i was very proud to say that i TOTALLY enjoyed our amazing

trip and encounters with each and every one. i felt excited and anew from this journey.

Something need to be addressed here is that i lost my phone on the airplane (there goes my phone, phone book)

the united airline people are not interested in helping me so i decide against searching too hard.

Instead, i managed to keep my phone number (now reactivated) and got myself a new phone that i can use in

various countries.

so for those who think i have your number, please know that i lost all the phone info with my phone.

If you are waiting to hear from me, please write me via PM. and i will be able to have the phone number from you again.

Sorry about the inconvenience but all is well, and i am grateful for all the love and support and challenges presented along our journey.

Love

Litsong

Well, indoor fly starts tomorrow. been having fun outdoors but after the rough wind today, indoors will be a nice change of pace.