KiteLife Forum

The new site is live, adding past issues now!

Hi guys,

Happy to report that Kitelife's main site is again available, in a brand new and improved format!

http://www.kitelife.com

We still have to convert most of the past issues of Kitelife into the new format, but there are over a dozen done and our lates (#60) will be available sometime in the next several days.

Thanks to all for your patience, understanding and support through this difficult time here at Kitelife. :)

And of course, please share your comments and critique freely!

Not only do we like to hear praise (makes the job easier - for sure), but constructive criticism helps us improve.

After all, this site is here for you, the kite flier. :w00t:

Just converted/added issue 58 this morning (Tokyo time), more to come. :clap;

Will do 59 and 60 next, in that order... Then I'll be working backwards starting with 47.

Now, going to enjoy my last night in Tokyo, gotta catch my flight home tomorrow, then straight off to Canada less than 24 hours later.

Nice John. The site looks great. ;) More navigable for sure. Will have some fun in the next week or so checking out the content. while I nurse my back to health (that is, when Im not working horrendous hours. lol)

-cheers