KiteLife Forum

let's get out and fly in the NW

shopteacher

from an email

thought i should share

i think this is the right place to put it.. correct me if i am wrong.

is there a glitch in the matrix? what will CHEVY do? Yes. Dunknow

why is noone posting in the nwskl forum? dunknow other than people are stressed about the state of gas/economy and wondering if they can even do this stuff anymore. Sucks!

and very little about northwest events on kitelife and thekiteshoppe forums thoughts? See above.

i was planning to go to westport for sport kiting..but its a long ways to drive if few of my bretheren are there Told you so. You are a good example of what's going through everyone's mind.

sent out a few emails to people... they "read" them but no response Probably debating just like you are and that's why you don't get an answer.

I'm begining to think we all just need to live in the now and stop F'ing sweating the details. Life is too short. We will be there. Come up to see us and enjoy the beach. To hell with gas.

any thoughts oh sporting breakers of the wind?

is this a trend seen all over the US at the moment??

from an email

thought i should share

i think this is the right place to put it.. correct me if i am wrong.

is there a glitch in the matrix? what will CHEVY do? Yes. Dunknow

why is noone posting in the nwskl forum? dunknow other than people are stressed about the state of gas/economy and wondering if they can even do this stuff anymore. Sucks!

and very little about northwest events on kitelife and thekiteshoppe forums thoughts? See above.

i was planning to go to westport for sport kiting..but its a long ways to drive if few of my bretheren are there Told you so. You are a good example of what's going through everyone's mind.

sent out a few emails to people... they "read" them but no response Probably debating just like you are and that's why you don't get an answer.

I'm begining to think we all just need to live in the now and stop F'ing sweating the details. Life is too short. We will be there. Come up to see us and enjoy the beach. To hell with gas.

any thoughts oh sporting breakers of the wind?

is this a trend seen all over the US at the moment??

Alan...lots going on here! Where have you been?! There was lots of flying going on this past weekend in Lincoln City. Octopile record set at 21 in the sky, plus non stop demos front and center.

And right now I'm packing bags, kites, car....to head out to Seaside tomorrow for 4 days of flying. ;)

I have to miss Westport this year B) ......hope to see you at WSIKF????

Have fun flying!!!

T

thanks T

things are busy in the Home of the Honkers

LC indoor was the last we saw Captain Chaos in action

where have i been?....i wonder that myself

i have less time to fly NOW than when kyle and I were training for nationals... wassupwidat?

things that interfere with kite trips like

coaching track feb 20-may22

little league baseball ended JUNE 15

the 4.3l dune buggy project to support our shop program--sent to powder coater last week--job security there

working with the tri cities fever who adopted our 8-man football team- they introduced our team on the field and gave honkers a vip treatment over 2 games plus other perks that come with being the adopted team of a professional football organization.

managing a server migration/update for our school district-cant do that when kids are there messing it up!!!

GAS... say no more...

we are in process to get a crossover(nissan rogue) that allows kite events and gets reasonable mileage plus room to 2 teenagers and 2 adults

we miss everybody... yes, even you mike! LOL

hugs and high 5's on friday or saturday morning 8:30 SHARP, field 4

T- we will wave in your general direction on our way through vancouver.

Lincoln City was great. There were 21 Octopie and many more single lines all over. Had a great time flying my Rev, Jump & French Connection. Bazzer was flying next to me on Saturday, and it was a gorgeous day with no clouds at all. Wish I could be at Seaside for the clinic but am in Seattle for the 4th..

Everyone have a safe and good fly for the fourth. ;)

Lincoln City was great. There were 21 Octopie and many more single lines all over. Had a great time flying my Rev, Jump & French Connection. Bazzer was flying next to me on Saturday, and it was a gorgeous day with no clouds at all. Wish I could be at Seaside for the clinic but am in Seattle for the 4th..

Everyone have a safe and good fly for the fourth. ;)

i like octopi sliced thin on a ball of rice! and BAZZER still owes me a pint.. LOL

family on the 4th in BEND.. home of the mousee

maybe i can sneak a kite in the vehicle