KiteLife Forum

Soul Flying

how did you know that? :o me and my mom just decided to get one yesterday/today :w00t:

I didnt' know that, but if you love to fly, you need it. You will love it! Keep us posted.

It's great to watch the kids grow up in this sport.. I think you are the first I will be able to watch grow up in kiting on line. I haven't met you yet. BB Penny

• 1 month later...

Wen

you get a kite from me!! I get a great kick watching you grow over the few summers I watch you fly. This past summer sometime I was lucky to just to watch. I hope to see you again soon.

SOUL FLYING started this thread AND That is why I checked in and all this time later Wen, I get to find out what your doing So, I will say just as a flyer getting to watch someone else is a GREAT Pleasure and VERY SOULFUL knowin that it has brewed and evolved for a period. I have watched WEN it is MY memory to watch Wen at maybe 5 years old getting a lesson from Dodd Gross now he is 13 and gonna show me some tricks when I see him come back from Taipai and I live in Northeast USA.

:sign_kitelife: Scotty

• 2 weeks later...