KiteLife Forum

HHHmmmm

linekahuna

I am new and I think for as a "Newbie" :P I am looking for more input and don't know enough to give an opinion ;) on tricking or general flying. But it always seem like there is someone out there that will help, guide or give you their honest opinion on just about anything. :sq-sad: For me this is one of the greatest sources of information regarding flying you can get your hands on. So thanks to John and his crew for allowing us to listen. You do have a crew right John????? ;)

Thanks

:D

I am new and I think for as a "Newbie" :P I am looking for more input and don't know enough to give an opinion ;) on tricking or general flying. But it always seem like there is someone out there that will help, guide or give you their honest opinion on just about anything. :sq-sad: For me this is one of the greatest sources of information regarding flying you can get your hands on. So thanks to John and his crew for allowing us to listen. You do have a crew right John????? ;)

Thanks

:D

I'll spend more time on the Rev Forum.

Bye.

the rev forum is always more active then this one but both are really great .. i have had tons of feed back with questions i wanted answered..could also be that the weather is nice and everyone is out flying ;)

No crew Brett, but a lot of good friends and teammates. :)

Not sure what to tell you linekahuna, it's a forum thing... Sometimes it's hot, sometimes it's not.

No a-holes or flame wars though, I'm happy with that any day. :)

Don't worry about it.

Probably just me in an odd mood. ;)

People are out flying, I guess.

It's all good kahuna, odd moods are ours to be had. ;)

Another factor at work here too, the site troubles we'd been having for the past year, as well as almost three weeks off line in late May, early June...

We just got the new site up and running on June 8th, so people are still discovering the new format, etc.

It's all good kahuna, odd moods are ours to be had. ;)

Another factor at work here too, the site troubles we'd been having for the past year, as well as almost three weeks off line in late May, early June...

We just got the new site up and running on June 8th, so people are still discovering the new format, etc.

You're doing a great job, John. Keep it up. :)

I apologize for not yakin as much as I used too. Bridel broke on my MEFM and I've been bummed. And I've been out flying pretty much everyday, every free minute I have. Seems like I pitched a stink over the lack of yakin on here too. And Johns right, some times it's hot, some times it's not. Festivals and good weather slow the forum down.

Dean

• 2 months later...

I couldn't have said it myself - I'm new to the community and forum; and I have noticed the same thing. Sometimes people reply - sometimes they don't. Me included !!! I will tell you this - your comments, pics, etc. ARE viewed and appreciated. Your are totally right though; more people should reply - Me included. Thanks for saying, what I'm sure hundreds, of forum readers are thinking. (Great pics by the way - keep em comin)

Yur friend - Mike