KiteLife Forum

Camas Indoor

The Kite Shoppe

See you all tonight.. woop

Everyone drive safe!!

hugs

mousie

I won't be there till tomorrow between 9 and 10. I'm so sleep deprived! You'd think I'd get over the excitement after all these years and could sleep. I guess I should consider myself lucky compared to the insomnea (sp) that some have. Just can't wait. You all drive careful tonight. See you in the morning. BB Penny

It was great to see everyone.. fantastic weekend. 12 competitors, everyone supportive and having a great time.

I have to give kudos to Bud and Linda Hayes, and also to Theresa (the kite shoppe) for putting together a great event.

I have a ton of video... got all four comps plus hot tricks so when I get them online I will let you know. Some should be up tonight. I hope. If I can stay up that long. lol

Penny , thanks for taking the time to teach me the guillotine, and the other launches.. lol MAYBE I will attempt one of them at Long Beach.. ha.. I was just happy to get through all four comps without dropping it lol

Looking forward to spending some time working on things..and seeing you all at Windless.

hugs

mousie

You're welcome Amy.

Remember, it doesn't matter if you are blind folded or not... when you guilllotine, it's going to go where you pull~ so your eyes don't have to be open.

It was fun.

Spence, thank you so much for teaching me that flic flac (sp) inside. I'll have it soon. step forward..

You know, I don't do a lot of slack line tricks....(wait for it).... yet. :cat: Amy.. have you tried that with a rev yet?

I've got to run. Thank you T', Hayes family and worker bees. I'll blog about Camas in the "indoor practice" probably. We need someone to write an article about Camas. It can't be me. I missed most of the stuff downstairs.

BB Penny ~safe journey Geezer.