KiteLife Forum

worn bridle ?

Quaddict

I agree, fly it till it breaks. I'm no longer worried about durability of Rev's after chatting with JB today. As long as it's not like mentioned stretched your cool. Might think about aquiring a new bridle to keep in your bag in case s#$@ happens. Why wait if you don't have to ya know?

Nothing wrong with having spare parts in the bag. LOL, you know murphy's law might be reversed if you have the parts on hand.

Dean

i have bridles that are worn to the white spectra cores .. like these guys said fly then untill it breaks .. the best thing to do is to call rev and order a few spare bridles and keep them with you so youll have a backup to keep your day going.. the bridles are so eazy to put on you can do it on the field

Had a bridle break on a vented at WSIKF this year. There was a big "pop", almost like a spar. Control got very strange, very quickly, but no crash or damage to the kite. This kite has hundreds of hours on it, and being vented, gets lots of high wind abuse. We carry extra bridles, so after a good look at Lynn's vented, I replaced both. Like Watty says, it's just part of the game.

i have bridles that are worn to the white spectra cores .. like these guys said fly then untill it breaks .. the best thing to do is to call rev and order a few spare bridles and keep them with you so youll have a backup to keep your day going.. the bridles are so eazy to put on you can do it on the field

Or Support and call your local Kite Shoppe Anthony :sign_kitelife::matrix::)

Or Support and call your local Kite Shoppe Anthony :sign_kitelife::matrix::)

Some of us get Excellent Service and Customer Communication from some web sites (Thanks by the way Theresa for getting the custom line sets made and Rev bag out to me before the Santa Cruz Kite Festival by the way.....) so we are inclined to go back. We also have the face to face benefits of the local kite shop giving Free line to make adjustable leaders when I bought some extended handles(thanks Highline). These people love the kites and the fliers and it will sure bring them repeat business in the future.

Just remember to care a spare in your bag cause they always seem to break when I'm having the most fun.

I carry a small repair bag with me at all times with a sleeving tool, extra bridle,small super glue,and 2 dollars

in change for parking meters, small amount of repair tape...... Ben :sign_kitelife: