KiteLife Forum

Camas video up

Mousie

great video amy .. my man got nuts with those 2 single lines..

That Paul DeBakkers new kite * the skate* and they are really great to fly. I own two already lol...

oh, if you watch the video in it's original size it's not so fuzzy.. bottom right hand corner of the video screen for options.

Hi all,

I managed to get the first competition up from the Camas indoor. It's a bit fuzzy online but clear on my computer.. anyway. here ya go

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6975428880232981461

yes i do...

great fest! thanks BUD and crew

did ANYONE get any video or stills of my RC car experiment?

especially the sunday AM with the stack of eddy kites?

thanks

CHAOS

Hi all,

I managed to get the first competition up from the Camas indoor. It's a bit fuzzy online but clear on my computer.. anyway. here ya go

Amy, I might have a free weekend.. You and Connor should come up for the WKA/PCKA Xmas dinner and practice in my gym and then thiers. All I have to offer is a blow up mattress and double recliner couch.

I know, I'm the little red headed (sometimes) step child who's thrown upstairs and sent breadcrumbs.. I mean kite students.... but any chance someone took a little video fo the witch and single handle flying? I'd like to see how it's looking.

BB Penny ~ who met John and Ron in Camas- two Astronomy hobbiest... ( I changed it from Astrology in the indoor practice write up.) Sorry guys.

Amy, thanks for the video. I will be watching it several times.

Must have been a battle royal with all those great flyers there. I checked the results and it showed. Tristan and Paul had hardly any spread on the first 3 comps.

Really some great performances and such a variety of styles. There is no doubt that the NW rules indoors these days.

What are you doing sneaking in here Rick? Good to see you. BB Penny

Penny, I have been looking around in here for about a week now just waiting for the right time and place to jump in and say something. After watching Amy's video from Camas I could not keep quiet any longer! If you are ever in Tucson, Arizona stop by for a visit there don't seem to be many kite fliers in this area but the winds and weather is great! :cat: Now back to those videos :kid_cussing:

Thanks for putting the video's up Amy! Can't wait till hot tricks is up.

Tristan,

I really enjoyed your performance. You are already quite an amazing talent. Keep it up. I look forward to seeing many more stellar routines!!!!

For that matter all the routines by "the youth" were spectacular. I really enjoyed watching all of them.

Hi all,

I viewed it at home without sound and it looked great. I'll have to listen to it at work, or see why I had no sound. Nice job videoing. BB Penny