KiteLife Forum

Big news in JB-land...

congrats my man .. welcome to the world of marrage .. me and heather have been happly tigether for 12 years now and love eachother very much .. i wish the best for you and takako ... when are we gonna see a johnny jr .. imagine a bunch of little rev fliers running around pulling on daddy,s leg to go flying and mommy giving that look.. well that future times to come for now ..i hope you have a big and wonderful wedding and a happy marrage

ah, i have seen you met in TBFP last Nov, seen you went love drunk in Uchinada.... blessings !

by the time in Ocean shore i heard you spell it out, i was totally excited about this match!

what a wonderful world we live in to smell the fragrance of blossoming souls---- bringing out all the smiles in me.

Just the thought of you both make the world more beautiful.

glad i get to hug JB and jump with TK a few times for before and after.

It is satisfying to be there for such a special moment, and to see you are among

sweet hearted friends. the law of attraction, of course.

PS: i love TK's quad ballet (with JB doing the labor of love crewing, that was so sweet to see!)

You both are quite characters and i have been looking forward to the pair (and later, team!)

The journey sure will bring out so much of you that you are yet to know-- wonderful.

love

Litsong