• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New video!

Sweep:

MAGNIFICENT AS USUAL!

BUT...

You neglected to add a disclaimer stating that if anyone in my age range has the notion to try the Sweep maneuver, they should seek their doctors advice prior to attempting it, and have rescue aide personnel on site if they are foolish enough try it! :) ...(and someone to Sweep-up the kite and body parts!)

New video!

Sweep:

MAGNIFICENT AS USUAL!

BUT...

You neglected to add a disclaimer stating that if anyone in my age range has the notion to try the Sweep maneuver, they should seek their doctors advice prior to attempting it, and have rescue aide personnel on site if they are foolish enough try it! :) ...(and someone to Sweep-up the kite and body parts!)

Look again. YouTube video annotations for the win!

• 3 weeks later...
Once again, I have a new indoor tutorial available on YouTube.

I could not really think of a good name for this trick, so I had some friends pitch in, and this is what we came up with.

Whip-Lash

Marvelous! BUT.. there were two words in your explanation that worry me... "strain" (to injure, damage, hurt) and "stroke" (and I don't have to define that one!) :w00t: So, for now, for me, No Whip-Lash, though hopefully someday!

Great filming, music, your detailed explanations, and of course your skillful flying!

Congrats again! :censored:

Once again, I have a new indoor tutorial available on YouTube.

I could not really think of a good name for this trick, so I had some friends pitch in, and this is what we came up with.

Whip-Lash

Marvelous! BUT.. there were two words in your explanation that worry me... "strain" (to injure, damage, hurt) and "stroke" (and I don't have to define that one!) :w00t: So, for now, for me, No Whip-Lash, though hopefully someday!

Great filming, music, your detailed explanations, and of course your skillful flying!

Congrats again! :wub:

Lol, yes well the meaning for strain is intentional. One should not be trying to reach back so far that it is uncomfortable. The trick can be done without that much effort. And by stroke, I mean sort of like a swimming stroke. Not a medical problem. :censored:

I suppose the name sounds kind of scary as well..... hmmm ;)

Whatever you do, don't change the name. Makes me SMILE every time I see / think about it.

I agree... great and appropriate name... Perfect!

That move is SOOOO Awesome Spence! Loved it.

Some close up, slow video of your hands on these tricks would be great.

Keep going!

BB Penny ~ who feels inspired~

• 3 weeks later...

My last Windless With Watty video is complete and live. I am all out of ideas for indoor tricks. I do still have some more Windy With Watty on the way.

Guillotine:

Since this is my last Windless With Watty, I have made an extra video with bloopers and such. Enjoy.

My last Windless With Watty video is complete and live. I am all out of ideas for indoor tricks. I do still have some more Windy With Watty on the way.

DENIED! You DO NOT have permission to stop! As soon as you get another crazy indoor move... I know you'll be back! But I agree... the weather suggests some "Windy" stuff... keep those coming!

Guillotine:

Great as usual! :w00t:(Not that I'd try it!) :innocent:

Since this is my last Windless With Watty, I have made an extra video with bloopers and such. Enjoy.

WOW! You're human! Thanx for the laughs! :lol: