KiteLife Forum

Indoor Flying in Portland, Oregon????

woodpekr

Wish I could be there. It was wonderful of you to sponsor the event Theresa and Scott. We'll see you all at Long Beach on Sat.

BB

Penny

We'll be heading to Ocean Park Friday, leaving Vancouver as soon as school is out, so guessing we'll get there approx 5pm. I think the gym will be open Friday evening. We have Thai food on the agenda too! Remember that little Thai place we ate at? Yummmmmmmm!!!!!

Bringing some UFO's too! :kid_content:

See you next weekend!!

T

Woo Hoo, it sounds good. I do remember, especially the yummy coffee! Great, my UFO has a few saftey pins in it. Still works fantastic. I'll have to be doing some sewing before next week. We probably won't come in till Sat. A.M.

Lolly is sending a UFO and some quad handles! Bless that child! Steve is a wonderful man, but I don't think I'd see quad handles made by him in the near future. (you know, it's a man thing) lol Looking forward to seeing you all.

BB

Penny

Looking forward to this one... I'll be missing Windless due to lack of transportation and lodging, but at least I'll get some indoor time.

I have the address as 1009 E. McLoughlin, Vancouver, WA 98663... Is that right?

Found here.

Yep, that's it!

Tell Dave to take the Mill Plain Eastbound exit off of I-5. Turn right at the bottom of the off ramp.

Get over to the left lane. At the light (Ft. Vancouver Way) turn left. Go to the next light and turn left again.

See the Marshall rec center on your left. If you pass it, you will be going under I-5!

We'll talk more tonight about your ride and accomodations.....

We have 5 in our rig already for Windless.....Scott, me, Sierra and Tinkhams.

But we do have a 2 BD condo....thought we had a one BD.....So let's see if we can figure this out!!!

Talk more tonight!

T

ps....bringing a pole tonight for Dave to play with! :)

• 2 weeks later...