KiteLife Forum

Revolution Blast

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

Revolution Blast w/lines, handles and DVD, thanks to Revolution Enterprises!

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/90, and will be drawn on November 20th!

http://www.kitelife.com/prizes/blast38/index.htm

Our thanks, and the very best to you!

• 3 weeks later...

;) ummm peeks out ""OooO""...... I wouldnt mind a rev... drools.......as a matter of fact...I attempted to fly a borrowed rev indoors last week....

I took the time.... set up the lines, the kite, stood back took a deep breath ... remembered what monkey and lolly and Tater taught me...Launched her up..... there she went.... then off to the right...... around halfway... crashed...

hmmm ok....... Spend 5 min untangling the lines.. how the heck did they get that tangled.. i didnt let go... i didnt preform any strange aerobatics... in that 5 seconds .... at least none I could remember... hmmm ok

set the rev against the wall... took a deep breath , Launched her up..... there she went.... then off to the right...... around halfway... crashed...Spend 5 min untangling the lines.. set the rev against the wall... took a deep breath , Launched her up..... there she went.... then off to the right...... around halfway... crashed...Spend 5 min untangling the lines..

OK.... are you getting the picture here... ???

But .... I am spunky... and a stayer.. and I continued to do that for an hour and a half.... and I will be back at it on Monday.... Monkeyboy tells me I am a dork... and cant go left... ok ok so I am a dork... lol and will admit it... any of you indoor rev fliers..wanna come down here and give a mousie lessons...? lol

not giving up....

hugs rebel mousie.... :P

Hey Amy, You heard how I did it? Paid Era, my daughter $5 an hour to pick it up for me and take my abuse... it wasn't personal. She got at least $45 from me to start with. Have someone at the end of the line. Connor looks like he'd be good at it. ;)

You'll get it. Everytime you go back it will be a little eaier. Wish I could be there to help, or laugh or something. :P It's well worth it.

BB

Penny

:lol: What I hear...the "belt" method works well and quickly! :)

:P

Are you sure your not thinking of outdoor rev flying Rick? :) Though hands together are ok inside it's not a must. ;) I just hadn't heard of anyone doing that inside yet. Yet is still my very favorite word.

Super Blast Me!

BB

Penny

David, I know you.. you came that way. :lol:

Have you seen the little butterfly's you wind the rubber band about 35 times, put it in a card or book and it comes spinning out if when you open it? To Cute. till it pokes somebodies eye out. :huh:

Did I tell you I finally got to hear the bands CD? Good.. I like the Karma.... it would be fun to dance to. Tks!

I want to fly!

BB

Penny