KiteLife Forum

Sweety & ITrix

roisinroisin21

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly

Got to say many many and many thanks to T she has the patience of a SAINT ,,,,,,,, Halo on the way to ya sent by yorkshire airways Search it on you tube (Ehh up )

She looked after me more than Pe----- and W-------

After this shopping expereiance with kite shoppe i ( I been a right prize BUTT) will most definettly trade again

Shame did you guys miss out on the 30% (was it T) discount end of year sale. Whats 30% off a Q pro sul or Fc or 2.5 fox etc makes quite a difference even on exchange rate . Me the deal was done before i saw at the bottom of there site exchange rate thread click on it and hey presto it`s in GB Pounds Dumb Dumb Call me slow But HEY thats how i like It

For me T had a wide range of options for me and was not in my face like a sale man would be which gave me time to change my mind as there is so many kites to fill every body`s style and needs

I`ll be back to Her ( and the terrorizing humoniod on the beach spotted) for the ITrix but now i`ve seen the other kites HHHHMMMmmmmmmmm ;):wub::wub:

While waiting for the Sweety to come i ve had no wind so the 3D has been out , have started Kite pasting i,e sticking or glue ing my kite to objects Goal posts verticle and horizontal , windows , advertising boards. On to chimneys and roofs next week when i`m back at work.

Yep anything to fly

Ps T here s the ITrix but i`m going for diferrent style / colour / make

post-3942-1230845983_thumb.jpg