KiteLife Forum

Ghost Hyperkites dual line stack

thief

I posted this up on rec.kites and gwtw...and nothing.....i did drop a note to kite unlimited per geezer's advice.....

so...i have a 3 stack of dual line Ghost hyper kites....i have never seen them before...and the shop i worked at did nto carry any hyper kite stuff....

can any one out there help me out with some info???

Hyperkites%20ghost%20stack.JPG

the kites are in okay condition...not certain-but i think it needs anew bridle (thats part of the i have never seen these before)...and the bag is readable but very very holy.....

(and if you are interested...they are for sale)....

Thanks guys

rob

Rob,

Wow, I don't hang out for a few months and look what happens!

I guess i should explain, I fly dual/single line kites a lot, done everything with all the perks from since 1983.

BUT my newest kite is 13 years old!

I used to be sponsored by Hyperkites I actually have two sets of Ghost kites that my kids fly.

Randy Tom (Owner of Hyperkites) competed in dual line ballet with a set in 87 (I think).

Ghost kites were sold in a dry cleaner type bag/hanger and the story of the ghosts, also they were shipped with a sheet of black ripstop tape to create your own ghost.

Randy's set was made to look like the original 3 Top of the Line team and he flew to MJ's"Thriller" Launching from a coffin and doing ghostly hovers and stuff (BTW, Randy Tom and Ray Merry were the first to fly chorographed to music in their demo video 1982)

Enough with the history lesson, I can help with the bridle, as for selling the set? New they sold for $60

Rob,

Wow, I don't hang out for a few months and look what happens!

I guess i should explain, I fly dual/single line kites a lot, done everything with all the perks from since 1983.

BUT my newest kite is 13 years old!

I used to be sponsored by Hyperkites I actually have two sets of Ghost kites that my kids fly.

Randy Tom (Owner of Hyperkites) competed in dual line ballet with a set in 87 (I think).

Ghost kites were sold in a dry cleaner type bag/hanger and the story of the ghosts, also they were shipped with a sheet of black ripstop tape to create your own ghost.

Randy's set was made to look like the original 3 Top of the Line team and he flew to MJ's"Thriller" Launching from a coffin and doing ghostly hovers and stuff (BTW, Randy Tom and Ray Merry were the first to fly chorographed to music in their demo video 1982)

Enough with the history lesson, I can help with the bridle, as for selling the set? New they sold for $60

Sweet!!!!

make your own face is awesome!!!!!

i will drop you a line!!!!

thanks

good winds!!

r