KiteLife Forum

More Kite videos From England, France, Portugal...

Matrix/Alex

The love kites in Dieppe, France, 2008

2 kites tight by the same tail :

Painting with a rev by polo, Frejus, France, 2008

Ben fom Rev and Damien Gallibour (Craizydrivers) with a Rev' Blast, at the Portsmouth festival, UK, 2008

104 kites (13x8) - The famous Bay Area Sundowners and the windjammers, with their kites with colors of USA flag

at the Dieppe festival, France, 2008

The MOA, a great team kite made by a small french companie ( only on guy : Drolle d'Oiseau - Ladole)

It's first flight, Dieppe festival 2008

Lam Hoac from Canada, flying his Revolution routine at the Dieppe festival, France 2008

5 stacks of Dynakites - from 2 different italian teams at the Frejus Festival, France 2008

12 revolutions team : Flying Squad + Too Much Fun flying together at the Portsmouth festival

The FlyingSquad - 4 revs ballet - Portsmouth kite festival

My mylar stack of 3 revs, with the french flag colors, at the Frejus festival, France 2008

Victor Rodriguez flying his kite with a scarf on his eyes at the Alcochete festival, Portugal, 2008

MAGIC - the great routine from team Imagina, from Madrid, Spain - at the Alcochete festival, Portugal, 2008

Imagina - the regular 3 kites routine

I hope you'll enjoy them

See you soon

Alex

I have not seen them all yet, but wow, what I have seen so far! Zowie!

Imagina.. I was clapping and whistling too. Beautiful job.

To Much Fun and Flying Squad.. LOVE the style!! Can't wait to see the rest of the video's..

Thanks for posting these videos.

BB Penny ~ who has to fly.~

The love kites in Dieppe, France, 2008

2 kites tight by the same tail :

Painting with a rev by polo, Frejus, France, 2008

Ben fom Rev and Damien Gallibour (Craizydrivers) with a Rev' Blast, at the Portsmouth festival, UK, 2008

104 kites (13x8) - The famous Bay Area Sundowners and the windjammers, with their kites with colors of USA flag

at the Dieppe festival, France, 2008

The MOA, a great team kite made by a small french companie ( only on guy : Drolle d'Oiseau - Ladole)

It's first flight, Dieppe festival 2008

Lam Hoac from Canada, flying his Revolution routine at the Dieppe festival, France 2008

5 stacks of Dynakites - from 2 different italian teams at the Frejus Festival, France 2008

12 revolutions team : Flying Squad + Too Much Fun flying together at the Portsmouth festival

The FlyingSquad - 4 revs ballet - Portsmouth kite festival

My mylar stack of 3 revs, with the french flag colors, at the Frejus festival, France 2008

Victor Rodriguez flying his kite with a scarf on his eyes at the Alcochete festival, Portugal, 2008

MAGIC - the great routine from team Imagina, from Madrid, Spain - at the Alcochete festival, Portugal, 2008

Imagina - the regular 3 kites routine

I hope you'll enjoy them

See you soon

Alex

• 1 month later...