KiteLife Forum

My experiences in trickability of Kites

JoneZ

Good blog m8. :( And I am in concurrence for the most part on what you're saying. It's all how the machine flies, not how much you pay for it. Free market enterprising has created such a "status" demon, that it doesn't give smaller, newer or lesser known companies, who have the same quality, the shot to really shine out in the marketplace. "If it's less expensive, its not as good". Always in search of the next bigger, badder and newer kite out there to keep up with Mr. Jones. Phehhhh..... ;)

I've always been an enemy of the free market, so this really speaks to the heart of what think on this issue. ;)

So far, I've only flown your cherry bomb, and I have to say, the thing can trick for a beginner kite (made a couple bridle mods to it, and installed some caps on the wingtips), and overall I really enjoy shredding wind with that kite (I've dubbed it "The Squirrel Master").

If I can ever get a chance to try out the Sweet Emotion, I'll give 'er a go. She looks impressive . ;) Im sure I'll be nothing but impressed, and perhaps add it to my arsenal of Kites I love.

-cheers m8

~Jon

Very Nice. :) I will most certainly do that. Im pretty busy most weekends, with my upcoming wedding on July 3rd, but if I can make it up there on a sat. or sun. I'll be sure to give you a PM a day before. :kid_drool:

~Jon