KiteLife Forum

Trick and Track

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

A brand new Trick and Track sport kite from Premier Kites, roughly a $145 value!

Comes with LINES, straps and kite sleeve, graciously donated by the Kite Classifieds!

post-1-124664284387_thumb.png

Whether you're looking for a kite to fly in team, freestyle, or ballet. The Trick & Track is guaranteed to surpass all your expectations. This sport kite from world-famous kite designer Jon Trennepohl combines solid control with amazing trick capability. You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/259, and will be drawn on August 1st, 2009!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

I sure am glad "Grandpa" got the "Caterpiller"!

BUT, this kite would really go Great with me!

--------------

Do you need my address now or should I wait for the drawing! heehee!

Keep It Up!

Duane

PS No Choccy you can't go inside this one!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! Thanks, JB. ;)

I've been so busy the last few weeks I haven't even had time to visit the new forum. Today I had to drive over to the eastern slope, do some work, and drive back. My email's still running here at home, I glanced at it before shutting down and I see your email. Lucky day indeed! Thank you, sir!

I'll PM the addy tomorrow. Right now I need some sleep.

Yeah!!