KiteLife Forum

7' Ghost Pyro Delta (x2)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

TWO 7' Ghost Pyro Deltas, roughly a $140 value!

ONE winner will be announced, both kites to one proud recipient, choice of black or white set!

If you've not flown a Pyro before, you're in for a real treat... 20' tails off each wingtip!

post-1-125303945894_thumb.jpg

"Designed by Frank Schwiemann and licensed to G-Kites, the Ghost has long been a festival favorite. They are ideal for all kinds of wind and will lift tube tails and line art. Put a white one up at night and you'll quickly see why people call them "ghosts". "

Easy to fly, very stable, wide wind range, and BEAUTIFUL in the sky. :D

==

You can sign up here if you're not yet a member of the Kitelife forum, or click here to sign up if you're logged in already.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/249, and will be drawn on October 15th, 2009!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin! ;)

These are AWESOME. I have two myself, and they are my "go to" single lines if I want to be the first on the field with something in the air that's really spectacular and easy to fly. And they'll fly in a surprising range of winds, especially on the low end. And just beautiful in the sky, the tails really show the wind currents and motion... hard to describe, like water flowing.

-Ben

Nice. :) Those look like hauntingly beautiful kites. :)

My Fortune cookie last night said "an admirer is concealing his feelings for you". The waiter was looking at me funny... My wife opened hers, and she got the exact fortune. o.0

Maybe my luck is on these bad boys lol

:sign_kitelife:

-cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna be just one more day folks, we've got some issues with Takako's turtle who was shipped here to Portland... He's not allowed into Oregon (species), and we're making arrangements for him to go back to Tokyo today, with hopes to re-ship him later to another US state that will allow Red Eared Slider turtles.

Thanks for your patience, I'll throw in a little bonus with the prize if I can. ^_^

I dont know, what a poor excuse for being late. ^_^

WELCOME TK, (banners, fireworks and all that stuff) there is just not an emoticon to say what you guys must be feeling at the moment. I am so pleased that it has worked out mostly OK.

Shame about your turtle TK, sorry forgot it's name. Hopefully it can all be sorted out.

wOw, I just can't believe you are finaly there. I REALY hope everything works out for you both.

Phew, a chance to breathe, finally! :(

Been busier than a one-legged kite flier in a kite flying contest since TK arrived, properly catching up on email and forum duties now.

Oh yeah, I suppose y'all might like to know who's taking these two beautiful kites home, huh?

It could be...

It might be....

It is!!!!

Subscriber #364, a heartfelt congratulations to Calvin Leibelt, aka "oh oh"! :)

Calvin, please send me a PM to let me know if you'd like black or white kites, and where to ship these for you.

On top of the two Pryos, I did promise a small bonus for my tardiness...

One Rainbow Solaris from New Tech, designed by Robert Brasington of Tazmania! ^_^

55018.gif

Congrats again, and thanks to all for your support.